Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone ever stayed in Chalet Benjamin, Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Has anyone ever stayed in chalet benjamin, morzine?

Curious to hear what you thought to its location, also who did you book with, the company im about to book through only deals using direct bank transfer and would like s reference that they are legit Happy

Many thanks in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks like an independently owned chalet via chalets direct. First google hit had an option to email the owner and chalets direct are a pretty reputable company (although I do not know who you are booking through). Location is not super ideal about a 15 mins walk into Morzine for the evening but right by the ski bus to get to Prodains. It is uphill on your way back from town but not super steep.

Hope this helps.

Andy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers Andy,

It would be through www.chilloutmountain.com they dont accept credit card only bank transfer, and as im responsible for paying for this for the group i want to be sure im not about to loose everyones money.

Looks like theyve been on chalets direct for 3 ish years letting out other chalets (although no user submitted reviews), so hopefully thats a sign they are legit?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
reeksi, Try and get an address and see if there is a company associated to it?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, noob on this site, was just checking out my mates refurbished chalet and found your enquiry. I can tell you that it's definitely legit. I know the family and they're good people. I've stayed there, there were ten of us and it easily accommodated us, it's a bloody orsm chalet. 5mins on the bus into town and 5mins up to Prodains, the bus stop's 30 feet from the door. I've not been with the company as it's brand new on the renting circuit, they had it all refurbished so should be even better than when I was there. I can find out from the family why the company won't take credit cards, it does seem a bit absurd, I'll let you know. Me and my mates are going to be using it as a base for an Alpine motorbike extravaganza in the summer. I have to say the place looks amazing now, and it was bloody good anyway, that was about three years ago.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
reeksi, Not accepting credit cards could be because French banks can be very tricky about giving that facility (depends on the bank)

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Mon 1-10-12 9:36; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi

I would check out if they are on the Morzine Tourist website, then you have nothing to worry about. Also see if they have any reviews on Trip Advisor.

Good Luck

Paul
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just thought id update this post from ages ago, as i went to Chalet Benjamin with the company Chillout Mountain, and all turned out to be great, was a fantastic chalet, i wouldn't recommend sleeping more than 6 adults though, unless you dont mind sleeping with more than 2 in each room, there is plenty of living area space for more though!

The location was good, could have been closer to the lifts and town, but then i guess you'd pay more for that!

all in all I can highly recommend chillout mountain and chalet benjamin in morzine Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The only time I've been to Morzine it was a good 800 metres below the snow line. Sad Sad
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy