Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resorts near Memmingen Airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok I had a bit of a flight disaster and need to reorganise my ski holiday.

I can get a good value flight to Memmingen - but dont know what high altitude resorts are nearby (within 3 hours approx by car). I hope to go early season (was looking for NY but I think I left it late).

I want somewhere with good skiing and lively apres ski.

I can only get Sunday flights - anywhere do sunday changeover? Pref looking for self catering apt (for 4).

Thanks for any advices.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Resorts that I've been to from Memmingen.

Serfaus - Fiss
Ischgl
Damuels

However you must absolutely aviod peak travel periods Feb half term etc, The roads and passes become solid at these times.

Lech and St Anton are also within easy reach.

As an alternatively try friedrickshafen (Boden see airport)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
St Anton is about 2 hours by my reckoning. Drove to Memmingem from Kappl a couple of years ago and took 2.5 hours (St Anton around 30-40 mins away from Kappl). Very easy drive and motorway most of the way.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fantastic - do any of these resorts operate on a Sunday Changeover?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Upto the individual hotel owners I'm affraid.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sunnek, Most hotels will offer Sunday changeovers, but the tour operators will only do Saturday to Saturday as a rule. So DIY directly with the hotels and you will get what you want, especially if you are looking at booking a whole week.

The nearest skiing to Memmingen is actually in and around Obersdorf, just south of Kempton!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm pretty sure I've had a sUnday change over before at the Goldener Adsler is Ischgl. And I definetaly have had a Sunday change at Asters in Fiss.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy