Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sainte Foy 2012/13

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A little early for Snow conditions but I wanted to draw the attention of those Snowheads interested in Ste Foy to a unique event that starts this Wed morning from the decking in the middle of the Ski station . The event is a charity cycle ride starting from Ste Foy and ending up in Cap Antibes four days later after covering over 440km and climbing in excess of 27500 ft , the route takes in several very tough Tour de France climbs inclucing the Col de I'Isrean , Col du Galibier and the Cime De Bonnette .
The ride was the idea of a Ste Foy expat ,Al Parker Swift ,and has mushroomed to a total of 160 riders made up of expat residents , second home owners and frequent visitors to the Ste Foy commune and has nearly reached the £300000 target in aid of the charity " Help For Heroes ", well done Al .

Please take a look at the link http://www.piste2plage.co.uk/ and http://www.bmycharity.com/piste2plage to find out more or donate if you wish .

Good Luck to all involved .
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just been up to Tignes and back just to make sure I had bought my climbing legs with me!

http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/90295085?country=gb&lang=en&measure=metric
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fogliettaz, Top of the Motte mate?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just to the funicular station at Val Claret:-) Ste Foy to Valloire on Wednesday via Col d'Iseran and Col d'Telegraph.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chucking t down on the Col d'Iseran what a day for a bike ride!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy