Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

atomic theory skis.....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hellooo, anybody know anything about these http://www.edgeandwax.co.uk/27936/products/atomic_theory_2012_skis_with_ffg12_bindings_168cm.aspx
and why are they so cheap?

thaaaaaanks Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Becuse they are 2012 model and out of stock
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They're reduced as they're last year's model and they're trying to clear stock to make way for next season's gear. I think they're a reasonable intermediate ski; one of my friends was using a rental pair of these when we went on holiday last season I think.

To be honest, I don't think 300 is all that cheap. For Atomic gear you can often get a good deal from http://whitemountainski.co.uk/ but they seem to be out of stock on most of last season's stuff.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ahhhh thanks for your help Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have a pair of these and I've found them great. Fat enough so that my off-piste & powder skiing has improved no-end, and still very easy to carve turns on piste.

The only two issues I have with them is that the graphics scratch fairly easily, no big deal really, and the twin-tips are a bit wasted on me and it makes putting them in a bubble-lift holder a bit of a pain sometimes as they often need to be split. Again, a minor issue.

But all in all highly recommended, and they were fall-line's ski of the year last year.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy