Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Edge and wax

Poster: A snowHead
Hello All,
Just a quick post to say how efficient this company is - mrs briand6868 treated me to some new gloves for my birthday - ordered on Monday recieved in Ireland this morning, well packaged and excellent fit as per the onsite fitting guide.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Another endorsement for edge & wax, always willing to spend time talking to you, helping you decide which product would be best for you, very knowledgeable.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hmm, not the same since they started advertising on Snivel...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
briand6868,Sack the Juggler, I agree 100%, just bought some Marker F10's and they were brilliant at dealing with a minor issue we had, real good to deal with and they'll be seeing more of my hard-earned going forwards for sure no doubt!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Had good dealings with my Whitedots I bought from them, really good.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
+1

Bought Movement Sparks, Scott Lunas and boots and were very helpful. Def. recommended

p.s. just bought my wife a fleece in the sale. Hope she likes it !
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I bought a pair of gloves which turned up next day, wrong size, sent them back a couple of days later and replacements arrived the day after. Very quick service, no fuss, just a nice simple and easy business to deal with.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
have bought a number of things from them and the service from Scott and the team has always been brilliant.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Couldn't agree more, this company is superb, because of the link with Snowheads I bought my daughter a fabulous Schoffel ski jacket reduced by about 50%. It arrived really quickly and they also said that any other purchases I made in the future could be sent by them out to Switzerland. Another good company I used online were Freeze Pro, I got some great Armada gloves for my son at a good discount, when they arrived there was some serious 'glove envy' from the OH, so I ended up getting another pair to put away for his birthday!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ditto, great experience everytime i buy.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thank you to those posting positive comments about my business, I have passed them onto the team here too. We really appreciate it!

And Boredsurfing, I am sorry that we have to advertise on websites that maybe you are not a fan of it seems, but if you have examples of how our customer service has been effected ("not the same") do PM me as I am interested to know so I can let the guys and gals know where they can improve. We advertise on 7 winter sports websites, but If it helps bring some balance we spend literally ££££ supporting this forum and have done for a while now Smile

Back to unpacking Sporttubes and some funky looking Bern Ski Helmets on a cold Tuesday early morning in the warehouse...

Thanks again!

ScottyDog & The Team.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
PS - If you do like what we do please support us by voting for us at the Ski Show World Snow Awards, we have been nominated for best retailer. Free cake for any Snowhead coming in to the showroom who says they voted for us - And yes I know I can't prove you did, but we love cake here anyway so its a good excuse to buy some! http://www.skiandsnowboard.co.uk/world-snow-awards/public-vote/

It would be great to win for the team here. Although they will all want pay rises Smile

ScottyDog
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
scottydog wrote:
PS - If you do like what we do please support us by voting for us at the Ski Show World Snow Awards, we have been nominated for best retailer. Free cake for any Snowhead coming in to the showroom who says they voted for us - And yes I know I can't prove you did, but we love cake here anyway so its a good excuse to buy some! http://www.skiandsnowboard.co.uk/world-snow-awards/public-vote/

It would be great to win for the team here. Although they will all want pay rises Smile

ScottyDog

Done snowHead
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
scottydog, Done.....look forward to the cake! Had a bit of trouble voting for the snowboard category, which was a required field, having never boarded in my life. Good luck. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
scottydog, done. but only as I've had great service from you guys in the past, not because you bribed me with a bit of cake...

I can't make the ski show, but if you want my address to send the cake wink
ski holidays
scottydog,

Never mind cake, will there be pies?
latest report
Scottydog, just voted, you owe me a discount.....maybe for the dynafit bindings I am buying to fit the movement sluffs I just bought from you? When are you going to start stocking dynafits???
ski holidays
+1
ski holidays
blobbi wrote:
When are you going to start stocking dynafits???

2 years ago?! We do stock Dynafit, just don't have it out of season as it sells out. Our delivery for this season is due any second...

And thanks to those who voted for us!

ScottyDog
snow report
scottydog, Done and thanks for the chinguard - friends father bit the dendix last night and was in the dentist this morning - hadn't got a chinguard from EDGEANDWAX ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
scottydog, Thank you for replying last night much appreciated especially as you are so busy right now. Just shows how good they are with customer service. Really appreciated Scotty, order on the way.
snow report
Fattes13, Bloody bankers.........loadsa money Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
Bought boots and odds and sods from them over the last few years. Simply quality people.
ski holidays
Ordered a few bits and pieces on Thursday, arrived on Saturday. Can't say better than that for service! Oh and thanks for the sweets! Smile
ski holidays
scottydog, Never thanked you guys properly for sorting my wifes Marker F10's out earlier in the year.............I bought a 11/12 pair in your sale and they came wrong year model, you changed for current season stock at the same price, no quibbles, my wife is so happy with the way you sorted it. Also I bought a pair of tele Leki carbon poles in the sale, arrived in 2 days, bang-on as descibed.....we'll be dealing with yourselves again soon, great service, well done!!
snow conditions
scottydog, Just want to thank you for your excellent service last week, despite me being a total moron and making a dogs dinner of the order and discount code you guys sorted it and made me one happy customer.

Thank you again
snow report
scottydog, same from me, nice shiny new pair of Leki Hot shots and a couple of sweeties. Me and Mrs A already have an older pair each and these are a present, which is a shame as I do like the new strap/handle/click system.
latest report
Another endorsement for them, live chat is excellent, kingsley is always there to help, sorted out my hestra warranty and had them not only replace them with a new pair(when the zipper broke off) but they also agreed to go one size up, had them within 2 weeks all ready for the easter holidays. Also an endorsement for hestras warranty.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I would endorse much of the sentiment expressed so far. Tom was very good at supplying and fitting a new set of SIDAS transfoam liners to my boots. It was refreshing to visit a retailer that is thankfully devoid of the trendy nonsense that often pervades the sport and to deal with a fitter who doesn't call you 'buddy' every two minutes. More refreshing was the straightforward approach taken and the exchanges we had were wholly absent of jargon and 'advice' whereby the 'expert' is really more concerned about imposing their 'expertise' upon the customer than anything else.

I shall make the journey again one day.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy