Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sameons Ski Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got any views on best place to hire from in Samoens? Preferably somewhere where we can leave our kit overnight? I've seen the Twinner place on line.. any views?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Our party used Xtreme Glisses last year and were happy with the kit. They are based right opposite the main Samoens gondola and you can leave kit there with them overnight and also change it as much as you like as far as I recall.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
1 for xtreme glisses.

The ability to dump your gear is a big bonus because you can have a bit of a walk in Samoens - although there is a bus. They will also let anybody in your party dump their own gear there - providing you've hired a couple of sets of gear from them.

They have a good mixture of skis.

The other shops tend to be in town - maybe 3/4 of a mile away.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Always got my skis from Roland Gay in the town sq. Massive plus is that he has lockers up the top by the lift at 1600 -Big bonus being able to leave all your gear up there overnight. Additionally there is a second shop up the top of the lifts as well should you need to change your skis for any reason. All in all very highly recommended!! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy