Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ishgl Accomodation Advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Austrian virgin. I am looking to travel in a group of 6 people in March to Ishgl. We are wanting to book an appartment but have no idea where the best place to book is. Ideally we would like to be near a lift and the bars.
We have all skied in France alot but I want a change of scenery (and people). Any advice on wheres the best place to stay would be extremely welcome. We are looking to spend a max of £1500 for the appartment.

Thanks a million to anyone that replies.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are three main lifts in Ischgl. Two on one side, one on the other linked by a tunnel. Plenty of good après and restaurants in the centre.

Have a look at the interactive map on the Ischgl website.

http://www.ischgl.com/betriebe/?language=en

Obviously the further you are from town the cheaper it gets. Hotel Solaria have some appartments which are pleasant.

http://www.solaria.at/en/residenza-solaris/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I stayed in a place called collina, nice and relatively new, pretty close to lifts but ischgl is small and anywhere in ischgl will be pretty close to lifts and bars.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You'll be lucky to get accommodation for the price you are looking to pay in March, its high season, and its an expensive resort. You could try here a bit more expensive but not excessively so.

http://jungmann-ischgl.at/

I've not stayed there myself but some mates stayed there when I was there and I had a look around and they were good, not big but well appointed, balconies with a panoramic view of the village. Only downside is they are up a pretty steep hill but not too far from the lifts and bars.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Blue_Owl, Email the tourist office and ask for information about a Ferienwohnug to match your requirements. I did that for s/c accommodation last season and was inundated with emails offering all sorts. If you do not speak German, just say so and you will get help in English.

An alternative is to look at staying in Kappl just down the road. I believe a couple of snowHeads have done that and got some very good accommodation.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy