Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PASSO TONALE WEBCAM

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are there any other webcams in Passo Tonale apart from the one on the Adamello site. Are there any facing the main ski area????????

Cheers John
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
69 views and no one has a bloody clue Sad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Perhaps, like me johnboy, your viewers were hoping to see a lovely snowy picture ?? Sorry, i can't help either Sad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Timberwolf,

There is a lovely snowey picture at Adamelloski.com, but it faces towards the bottom station of the glacier at 2700m.

It would be nice to see what the village and main ski area looks like Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:
It would be nice to see ...loos

A hole in the ground surrounded by wet footprints - what you want a web cam of that for ?? Perv wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
See here
http://www.passotonale.it/ing/

Right side of the page
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
This one is stuck on May 4h, 2005....
http://www.skiinfo.it/webcams/detail_big.jsp?product.skiinfo.webcams.WEBCAMID=3346&product.skiinfo.DESTID=EITPASSOTON

Prolly will be restarted at BOST...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Matteo, good to have you back again.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Nice job Matteo, I take it the one with all the fog is on the glacier???????
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hello kuwait ian! I'm glad too. Had open heart surgery back in February...Been around a while, but since I think I can forget the ski this winter...I didn't feel up to post much, same as at Epicski.com, I posted a bit more there but...To ski virtually only...
Johnnyboy, that one is from a Chalet in Vermiglio, just past the pass down the valley, pointed toward the Presanella "range" (short answer: yes, toward the glacier) see map here
http://www.sat.tn.it/ghiacciai/ghiacciai_stralcio_presanella.htm

Another site
http://www.valdisole.it/valdisole/ita/Meteo/webcam2.asp
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Matteo, wow - trust the recovery is going smoothly. Hope you can get back on the planks ASAP.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Only God knows, until a while back, even if I was concious that this coming season was a no-no for me, I was positively convinced of that.
Guess I have to take each day as it comes.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Matteo, sorry to hear about your surgery Sad - I will be wishing for you to have a full and speedy recovery snowHead
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks Cathy! Thanks everyone. I resumed to work back in may, but nothing else much ...a bit of swimming, some cycling...walking.
Doctors are very, very "conservative" here, and apparently in my case they were right to behave in such a way.
Insamuch I'd wish to, I don't think I'll be skiing this winter, but I did not plan to either, I want a full and lasting recovery more, much more than a speedy one...
I want to last, and have many, many more winters. Ehe. snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy