Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

£5 tickets for Ski and Snowboard Show - Earls Court, Nov 12

Poster: A snowHead
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find it in a brief search.

Just got an email about £5 tickets for the Ski and Snowboard Show at Earls Court in Nov 12. No more discounted Saturday tickets but I just managed to get some for the Thursday when it's open until 2130. Doubt I'd have paid full price, but £5 seems quite good :0)

Offer details (use code EARLYBIRD57): http://p5trc.emv2.com/HM?a=ENX7CqmSfHbr8SA9MKJCo3_nGHxKLZsy7fcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdA5TVEc

The booking site: http://www.speeddata.co.uk/Forms/SkiB2Public.aspx?FormRef=SkiB2Public
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for that. All booked up. Wife and 3 kids £21.95. Bargain day out.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What about the NEC? not this year... Sad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Woop woop! Thanks for that - going on the Sunday, as not a chance of getting week time off!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I got the email too - we scored for the Friday Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
why the excitement. Went last year...seemed dull. Did I miss something?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It is the dullest event on the snowsports' calender by a long way.

I would want to be paid 5 pounds to go there.

Andy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm really pleased this has been of use to some of you.

Especially as I almost didn't post it, because I knew there would be people who despite knowing exactly what it's contents would be before opening, still felt the need to tell the rest of us how boring they find it.

Perhaps in a couple of years I'll feel the same, but until then i'll keep being easily pleased :0)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thank you for this, booked my ticket.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Couldn't agree with Andy more. It was a bit of a con last year. You pay to get into what is basically a somewhat tatty shopping mall. The so called special offers were pretty poor. I hadn't been for years and I remember it being much better than that. Needless to say we won't be going back!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Have been there 3/4 times but thankfully was working so didn't have to pay to get in. Selling holidays there is a joke. The company I worked for at the time had 15 ish beds to sell at 199 GBP inc flight, transfers and fully catered chalet board 1st Week of the season and it took us 4 days to sell them.

Walking round it is just ski resorts trying to plug their local hill and snow and roc and the likes trying to get rid of last season's stock at nearly this season's prices.

Def go to the Freeze at Battersea if it's still running. 1 million times more interesting.

Andy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks, booked Thursday for me and my two children. Bargain day out!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I just had an email saying they are giving away 10,000 lift passes as well Shocked http://www.skiandsnowboard.co.uk/ski-and-snowboard-show/10000-lift-pass-promotion/
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Also just saw a promo code LOYAL62 for £10 tickets Very Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Is it worth taking my kids to the show in London, we are down there anyway and thought we could pop in but never been before?

They are aged 7 and 11
snow report
davidhammy
Mine love it, lots to do and lots of free stuff!
ski holidays
Hi there's codes don't work
latest report
Does anyone else no any discount codes Very Happy
ski holidays
The lift pass giveaway is good verging on great if you know for sure you're in a position to take advantage of it. Almost worth buying multiple tickets if you're going to hit Verb/Chx etc in a season.
snow report
I'm slightly puzzled as to why you have to pay anything for someone to try and sell you stuff... Puzzled
snow report
Beans, Discount codes only work if you can spell correctly. Toofy Grin Obviously you are not Beans of Bicester since as an ex-exhibitor you'd know this.

And I have had it confirmed that members of clubs affiliated to Snowsport England can get into the Birmingham show free of charge. Madeye-Smiley
latest report
That lift pass promotion is a great idea - love it!
snow report
Ok robw but does not answer wot I was asking
latest report
It's not a huge discount, but I just used "AMB10" for a 10% off a weekend ticket...
ski holidays
davidhammy, Quite a few things the kids will like, ski lessons with box to ride, kicker onto an airbag and ice skating
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy