Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arabba - Passo Campolongo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Since a lot of you are very familiar with Arabba, hope you can help me. We are planning our New Year trip for a group of 8, 6 adults and 2 children, age 12 and 13. A big group and not a typical sat to sat stay,so our choice is very limited. One of the offers is Passo Campolongo. Accommodation seems really nice, very convenient for skiing but my other half is not 100% sure, it seems a bit isolated. We have been to Dolomites a few times but mainly in Canazei and really cannot remember if there are any restaurants or bars in Passo Campolongo or we would have to ski/drive back to Arabba for apres, dinner etc? Any thought? Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gde, There really isn't much there at all as we found when missing the last lift to Arabba last year. However the Hotel Boe made us very welcome while we had a few beers and they sorted a taxi which cost us €20 back to Arabba. Others on the same trip who got stranded found the pizza restaurant less than welcoming, and gave them no help at all, so we chose well. There is no way you can rate Passo Campolongo as any sort of apres ski venue.

I'd recommend the Hotel Boe as a place to stay from our experience but only if you want to spend all your non skiing time there. You could certainly use Arabba for restaurants and apres as long as you are happy with the taxi ride back.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
a couple of hotels at campolongo and thats it - no shops/cafes. Google Earth is very handy for this sort of thing. U can do a 'drive thru' using StreetView......! Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy