Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is two seasons still trading?

Poster: A snowHead
Are they still trading as all i get when calling mail order line is there is no one available to take your call, and the 0800 number (on receipt from April) does not work anymore?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Leamington store is still open, at least.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not heard anything on our local news and their website is working well all looks OK, but hey the high street is a mess!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Found out that the mail order business is now operated by an agent, and they don't have records of anything before April. great! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bristol is open
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
went to leamington on the weekend.. so thats ok
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cambridge still open..
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
carroz, it looks like the mail order on line business is now run from France?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Birmingham store is closed Puzzled
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
High Wycombe store is open today and well stocked.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks all....they don't seem to be answering email enquires......... Puzzled
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I spoke to a guy in Two Seasons Leamington yesterday, Birmingham and Solihull have both closed, Birmingham due to high rent. He was the manager in the Birmingham store and was transferred, he said Leamington and Coventry stores should be fine.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Store list is at http://www.twoseasons.co.uk/info/Stores

Apart from Birmingham and Solihull, Banbury and Lichfield seem to have been closed too.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The Leicester store closed a couple of weeks ago.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I get e-mail from them most days. Looks like they've very recently upgraded their website and had a big sale on. Might just be very busy to deal with web queries - which isn't great but possible.
snow conditions
Two Seasons is still trading on http://www.twoseasons.co.uk/ and here is the overview of stores in the UK http://www.twoseasons.co.uk/info/Stores.
Check out the official Facebook page for news and updates here: https://www.facebook.com/twoseasons

Cheers Two Seasons
latest report
TwoSeasons, Can you confirm some stores have closed? Why? Did Billabong tell you to?
ski holidays
I'll have to pop into the Peterborough shop to see how that's doing. I'm not sure of the status of that one though as the family who run it previously owned their own shop in the city for 25 years or so. It might be some sort of franchise at a guess (although I might be totally wrong).
snow conditions
They have a cracking new store in Nottingham which always seams to be busy.

Kersh
snow report
The one in the Westfield centre was open last time I went to Derby, and there were plenty of people in it too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy