Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowhead Chalet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone got a chalet for 10 - 12 people and possible available 9 - 16 February 2013

A friend is organising a group trip and I've suggested we use a Snowhead Chalet where possible.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi 1969jma,

We have availability in Chalet Genepi (http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/index.php/fully-catered-chalets-with-complimentary-bar/chalet-genepi-plagne-1800-catered-ski-holidays-ice-and-fire) for that week from 10th - 17th Feb.

It sleeps 12-14 and has a sauna, wifi, uk tv, spacious lounge with log-burning stove, complimentary bar and a fully catered service. It is located in snowsure Plagne 1800.

The sole occupancy, fully catered price for the week is £7200 and I'm sure we would be able to offer a bit of snowhead discount on that too. Full details are on our website www.ice-fire.co.uk or you can contact me in the "real world" either via the website or on heather(at)ice-fire.co.uk.

Happy planning!
Heather
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
1969jma, I'd love to help but we are booked with train workers over those times as the World Chapionships are in Schladming over this period.... Maybe next time wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
flangesax wrote:
1969jma, I'd love to help but we are booked with train workers over those times ....

Can't you shunt them off to some sidings? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
1969jma, we have a chalet available for that week as catered, self-catered or a mix Very Happy Sleeps up to 12 in 6 bedrooms, great location <150m from slopes, lifts etc. Drop me a PM if of interest and I'll send you more details
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
where do you want to go??
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
iskar wrote:
where do you want to go??
I have a chalet in Meribel available 10th to 17th February, sleeps up to 15 people.

Chalet Everest, check out the full details on : www.goskimeribel.com

For further info and prices, discounts etc, please email direct on : info@goskimeribel.com
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
GSM2012, well, since you joined you;re now a snowhead and thus perfectly entitled to respond to the request - we;lcome to snowheads!.

I'm hoping you're a long time lurker who's finally joining in and who will continue to contribute to the forum (and perhaps maybe with a donation if you get some business) rather than someone who'll just disappear
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
WE also have a chalet in Les Gets free for that week. Sleeps 18 in total with 2 family rooms, fully catered dedicated chef transfers can also be provided.

PM me if interested or go to www.chaletbluebell.com.

Regards

Andy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I also wanted to book a resort for the same time of the year. I want some place nearest to England. Can anyone recommend me a good place to stay. Thank you in advance.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Alastair Pink, I'd love to for some snowHead 's but I expect that they would not appreciate the gross de-railment of their plans!

anderoo, [quote]
I like the idea of a 'fully catered dedicated chef' - nice that you choose to feed your staff!... even nicer that if the guests don't like the food they can choose to swap them for another one wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
frank85

The 'nearest' place would be Scotland - and there are many more informed experts on that than I here. Otherwise the traditonal 'nearest' larege resosrts are Flaine and Chamonix, not becasue of their physical proximity to the English coast but the reletive postions to Geneva Airport.

I however define it slightly differently and I think the stops on the Eurostar/Snow train are the most convenient. For me, hitting Bourg St Maurice and being able to take the funicular from the rear of the platform to Les Arcs 1600 always seems to be the best solution in terms of minimal transfer distance. Everywhere else you have to factor in hours of transfer time and the additional cost. That is, however, just my opinion and I am sure there are many others.

1969jma, if you want an alterantive, I and various other snowheads have places in Arc 1950. It's not a chalet but you have the option to bunch a number of apartments together. Since you are a Snowhead, I might be able to arrange for you to have a whole floor/two apartments for your group at a discount to the listed prices. It would be 5 double bedrooms but you can easily convert one of the extra lounge areas to a seperate bedroom as they all have very comfortable sofa beds. No hot and cold running chefs but there are tons of restaurants and a Spar if you want to self cater. Tell me if you are interested.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy