Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Childcare in Avoriaz or Tignes le lac

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey there, looking to ski in either Avoriaz or Tignes next winter and having a hard time finding a place which has good reviews for taking care of a 3 yr old. Anyone with good or bad experience would be appreciated. Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have a look at www.markwarner.co.uk They have 2 hotels in Tignes, have stayed at both and probably going back for our 5th week at Hauts de Toviere. We've no kids, but every holiday meet parents who give glowing reports about the child care.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
asael, I have PM'd you details of an independent.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
asael, in addition to Mark Warner, have a look at Esprit, they have a few chalets in Tignes and also a chalet hotel in Val d'Isere. We went with Esprit to Courchevel and they were very good and couldn't fault the Childcare for our (then) 4 and 1 yr old. We have booked to go with them again this April to St Anton and will be going with Mark Warner for next season, as they have had good reviews here as well.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We've stayed with Mark Warner in their Aquille Percee (spelling?) hotel in Tignes last year and the childcare was top notch - so would certainly recommend them.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
asael, I would look at the Family Ski Company's chalets in Ardent, a great spot to ski Avoriaz and their childcare for that age group will be spot on. Not been with them but heard good reports.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy