Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help boot are to loose ideas???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Question i have Nordica Beast 10 boots. Really nice boot, this will be my second year skiing them. I think last year i got them a little to big (as new boots r always tighter as after they take use). I have a 26.5 and i should have gotten a 25.5 but i screwed up and because of that i may have to consider buying new boots and taking a big hit. This was my first time buying boots...because i have always worried about growing so i have rented.

The problem is the heel, i get to much heel lift. But the boots r to loose and i know that because i have to tighten them a lot to get the feel i desire. The footbed is just to long but at the toes i can manage more than at the heel. You just can't have a loose boot because you loose all your precision and ski performence. I am thinking that there my be something i can do to tighten the fit. I would do anything!! (?form fitting, new footbeds, something in the heel area, new liner i don't know...???)

Help is needed because i do not what to take a big hit on buying ski boots this year but i will if i have to. All ideas are welcome

P.S if anybody knows good places to buy performence boots on line that would be cool
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sandman,

In this equip section scroll down and you will see 3 threads on boots; one called boot problems, one called footbeds and heel pads and one called " how snug is snug....

These should cover quite a few of your concerns
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey Mr Sandman, stop right there. Bootfitting issues, you have. Then you ask, Buy on Line!!!!!!
You need to find a reputable bootfitters in your area or better still at the resort where you ski most often.
Pay what it costs! But make sure you get value for money. By that i mean a return for your money; are you smiling more at the end of the day, can you ski faster whilst remaining in control, whatever floats your boat. Save money buying your skis or other equipment on the net or in sales, but not your shoes.A tight, snug fit is easy to achieve, but everyones idea of comfort is subjective. Don't suffer pain, but be sure not to confuse pain with discomfort. Find yourself a bootfitter you can communicate with. This is key. No matter how well versed the guy/gal is infront of you is, no matter how sucsessful they have been before, you have a pair of feet they have never seen before. Be patient. If you love skiing, you'll put in the time. Good Luck. Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy