Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free skiing, free appartment, Verbier 2012-13

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This season we are reprising our offer of the 2009-10 season.
The lucky person will be given free use of our appartment in Le Chable for the whole season.
That person must be a qualified ski instructor.
The applicant will have their own bedroom and bathroom, the appartment has Freesat TV and plenty of room, and is 6 minutes walk to the lift.

In return they will be required to provide:
Free lessons when we are there, subject to their employer ski school having first call on their time.
Keep the appartment clean and tidy....and VERY clean and tidy prior to our arrival.
Do all laundry.
Ensure that most grocery shopping is done before we arrive, at our expense.
Cook some meals.
The applicant is welscome to have friends to stay etc, but when we are there those persons need to be cleared by us, and to understand the "rules".
Good relations with our swiss neighbours are important, the applicant must be mindful of that.

To be clear:
This is not a job.
There is no pay.
There is no insurance cover provided.
This is not going to be registered with any Swiss authorities.
We will be there for Christmas, Easter and a week or two at other times to be determined.

The 2009-10 applicant had a fantastic season, if you care to search for posts by Skidog you will be able to see just how good.

I should disclose that we already have an applicant who is extremenly likely to be appointed, subject to passing her BASI 2 in Hintertux this summer.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rungsp, is nixmap's brother and I claim my £5

Not sure if a popcorn invetment will be required here.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman, I think there might be a fairly close relationship between the applicant and rungsp Laughing

rungsp, good luck to your daughter in Tux.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob@rar, spoilsport!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Keep the appartment clean and tidy....and VERY clean and tidy prior to our arrival.

Ah, this was the give away line for me Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
could have been the best troll ever! rob@rar, you are bad Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rungsp, I am interested do you have a hot tub and can I bring the girls from the ranch?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:
I should disclose that we already have an applicant who is extremenly(sic) likely to be appointed, subject to passing her BASI 2 in Hintertux this summer
Confused So not a lot of point in the OP then - except maybe to highlight.... Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mountainaddict, The point is it's a troll and nixmap wind-up; it could have run for a good while if rob hadn't stepped in early.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
holidayloverxx wrote:
mountainaddict, The point is it's a troll and nixmap wind-up; it could have run for a good while if rob hadn't stepped in early.

I wonder if your existing applicant found a better deal if the vacancy would still stand.
Other than the fact we are looking for a couple, i would say its was about even.

Is is just a room you get or the whole staff appartment?

Nix
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy