Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chemmy's Comeback On Snow Begins

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Her video from yesterday:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=388008161245430
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great to see you back on Skis!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ditto that.

Some nice javelin turns in there.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Great to see her looking so confident and comfortable on the skis!

That looks like Hintertux and it seems to be in fairly good nick as well, so I may just trot off for a few slides there myself next week seeing as I'm on holiday until the 11th June!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Samerberg Sue, I think it's the Kitzsteinhorn. Chemmy is staying in my little apartment in Zell with Dougie C who is also back on the snow for the first time since he broke his ankle just after Christmas.
He did all the videoing of her.
Good luck to them both. Dougie will be training & racing with TJ again next season. Chemmy is planning to join with the Canadian women.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Plugboy, Thanks either or are OK for me, although Tux is marginally closer and I have a friend in the valley who also skis all year round!

Kitz can get horribly busy at weekends in late Spring/early summer as they always seem to be doing one promotion or another these days. Last time I turned up after a cold period during which it had snowed up there even though it was June, the car park was ram full of Eastern European cars and it was lethal up on the glacier. After queuing for 2 or 3 lifts I gave up and came home as I was spending more time in the queues than I was skiing.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great to see! And thanks for link to video Bode Swiller
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
any "balance training" pics a la the Vonn thread on the go?? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
barry, I'll do my best as usual and will supplement the Vonn stuff with a bit of Mancuso & Alcott if I can find suitable pix not commonly found on the web Cool
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bode Swiller wrote:
if I can find suitable pix not commonly found on the web Cool

Shocked sounds a bit dark and creepy that like, but yes please!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy