Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Want to win a £25 Snow + Rock Voucher?

Poster: A snowHead
Hey Snowheads snowHead

So the season is winding down but how would you like to win a £25 Snow + Rock voucher for just 5 minutes of your time?

I am an MSc student at the University of East Anglia and need questionnaire responses for my dissertation. The questionnaire is about winter sports and anyone that completes one will be entered into a prize draw to win a £25 Snow + Rock voucher for your troubles. Who can argue with that for 5 minutes work?

Here is the link to the online questionnaire:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJ1SWozTnhTb3haU0hHcmtNY1dqZmc6MQ

If I get a high enough response rate I will hopefully be able to up the prize money to a £50 voucher instead so even more reason to fill one in and get the whole family to do it too!

Thank you in advance to everyone that fills one of these in! Smile

Chris

(and before anyone says anything about this the moderators are aware I'm posting this!)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Done

*browses Snow & Rock website*
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Done - looking up snow and rock website in anticipation Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Done and good luck with the survey. Always difficult to ask sensible questions and always difficult to get enough results to make the survey statistically significant
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Done Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
cheesebob wrote:

If I get a high enough response rate I will hopefully be able to up the prize money to a £50 voucher instead so even more reason to fill one in and get the whole family to do it too!

er..... the more people who fill it in the less likelihood of winning - how about 2 x £25 vouchers?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
One point.. Some of us don't commute. I work from home so I had to select 'other', but that still implies that I do commute.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Done. I went to UEA
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cheesebob, a bit more interesting than usual - you'd better not trying to sell me solar panels wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
done
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Completed. Now off to browse Snow & Rock..
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
feef, I guess you walk from your kitchen to some kind of home office? a very short commute, it has to be said
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Done. Hope it helps.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:
Want to win a £25 Snow + Rock Voucher?

Nope Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Done.
snow conditions
Wow, thanks for all the responses guys, way more than I thought I would get, especially so fast! Smile

holidayloverxx, at this rate I will have to pester the uni to fund some more vouchers! I'll let you all know if I'm successful in increasing it to two £25 vouchers instead!

Really do appreciate everything guys so thank you! Very Happy
snow report
Done. What are you doing your dissertation on?
snow report
Done, one of the more coherant questionnaires... Would be interested in your conclusions.
snow report
feef wrote:
One point.. Some of us don't commute. I work from home so I had to select 'other', but that still implies that I do commute.

I said I walked - I suppose I do, just down the stairs in the morning.
snow report
holidayloverxx, I walk down the stairs to the kitchen, make a cappuccino, throw a croissant in the oven and then wander over to the sofa, or out to the conservatory with my laptop to commence making my millions.
ski holidays
Thank you to everyone who has completed a questionnaire so far, the responses are looking great! Very Happy

However, I still need more responses! It would be greatly appreciated if you could take 5 minutes of your time to complete one and be in the chances to win a £25 Snow + Rock voucher!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy