Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

European School Holidays 2012-2013

Poster: A snowHead
Just had it mailed to me this week.Someone might like to make this a sticky. Never to early to plan ahead. Have left a thumb nail image below that can be clicked to to print if needed.

France seems late this year for 1/2 terms. March looking a tad busy?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
thefatcontroller, brilliant, thanks - my favourite format for this information, I always bookmark it.
It's pretty normal for the 16th (ish) of March to be the best week in France, free from both French and British ankle-biters! wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
what does it say in the gb box for 9 feb - 16 feb? can't quite make it out....... should of gone to specsavers
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
cbowls30, I think it says "partial"
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's the red on blue that makes it difficult. Partial makes sense as Roger C, suggests, we're off that week but the majority of the country is the next.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
If anyone wants an original of the file pm me here with an e-mail address. Happy Summer folks snowHead

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8095
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It must say Partiel.
The (2) might refer to GB, point 2 : some universities.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Austria:
Lower Austria, Vorarlberg and Vienna: 2nd to 9th Feb
Burgenland, Carinthia, Salzburg and Tyrol: 9th to 16th Feb
Upper Austria and Styria: 16th to 23rd Feb
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just coming back to Snowheads in anticipation of the coming skiing. This is a great help [I think?] in trying to plan where and when to go in either Feb or March. Trying to persuade husband that if we go early Feb then we could maybe, maybe go again in March!!! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
week 09-16 of March is a part (zones c only) french holiday, does anyone know from experience if its horrendously busy? Booked a second trip (tignes) for that week, was looking at the 16-23 but seemed to have booked up for what i was looking at, 09-16 was also cheaper.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Russeh, Shouldn't be too bad as there are no other countries. However it is Paris so as the locals say - keep an eye on your skis.. Tignes this week has been very busy - but when the resort has been open fully (after the bad weather) there has been very little queuing.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks chocksaway, cool thats good. Actually after posting i remembered catching the webcams a couple of times over christmas and even though it looked busy it didnt look too bad. Keep hearing things about parisians Laughing are they really that bad?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Russeh, That advice came from a Tignyard! They have a similar relationship with Parisians as us folk from God's Own have with that place inside the M25!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

i remembered catching the webcams a couple of times over christmas and even though it looked busy it didnt look too bad.

Christmas was OK. This last (New Year) week has been busier, not helped yesterday by the breakdown of one main lift. They'll all be boogering off now. Little Angel
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Result Cool

Our half-term is early 9-16 Feb and by the looks of it, misses the French half terms completely
latest report
Boris, Ours too, shame isn't it wink The apartment I've booked is nearly twice the price I've paid the following week!
latest report
chocksaway, Laughing haha i think i can just about put up with that.

pam w, Yeah seemed worst first thing in a morning, although i guess thats the same anytime really. Like you reminded me pam, its booked now i'm sure it'll be fine
snow report
anyone got a version for 2013-14?
snow report
Much of Norway has half-term 18/2-22/2. The rest have 25/2 -1/3.

Me = skiing at Hafjell/Kvitfjell 17/2-24/2 Very Happy
snow report
9-16th Feb is Scottish half term
snow report
Sorry, this is a bit off topic but I'm due to head out to Valmeinier in 2 weeks and I was wondering what the conditions are like there at the minute? Im a bit worried after looking at the reports and the forecast. Smile Thanks!
snow report
dove45, welcome to Snowheads snowHead

Not sure what you are after here. This thread is for details of school holidays in Europe so that people can avoid those times or at least know what they are letting themselves in for! What are you trying to achieve?
ski holidays
Hi to echo snoozeboys question ,anyone got a version for 2013-14? It was so easy to use rather than look up individual sites - just back from ski trip and need to start planning the next. snowHead
ski holidays
Kay, Ditto that .
latest report
Kay, OP was made in May, so it may not be available yet.
latest report
Next years is here;

http://www.lodge-spa.fr/newsletter/news_21/vac1314.pdf
ski holidays
Thanks but it won't load all the page only the headings.
ski holidays
Kay, Give me 10 minutes and I will put it up as a picture.

There you are

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2271919#2271919
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
thefatcontroller wrote:
Kay, Give me 10 minutes and I will put it up as a picture.

There you are

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2271919#2271919

Thank you very much for that a great help. snowHead
snow report
New thread Stickied.
snow conditions
I need it actually for my friend. She is literally go there and needs such holidays schedule.I'll share with her. It would be found helpful for her..
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy