Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Cairngorms stole my heart,and the bases of my ski's!!!!!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The 28th and 29th of april may have been a couple of the best days of the year for skiing conditions but it still took me over 2 hrs yesterday to sort the bases and edges out,feck,feck,feck!!!!!!!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Should have gone to specsavers!!!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
adventureontheriverbank, I sympathise, my touring skis need a bit of work after a lot of off piste stuff last week in the Cairngorms - bloody marvellous skiing though so well worth it Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bloody theiving Jocks. Obvioulsy you should have been skiing faster. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:
took me over 2 hrs yesterday to sort the bases and edges out,

eh, um er. What's that involve then?
Took me about 5 seconds to shove them under the bed. Next year I'll drag them out again and bounce them off a few more Scottish rocks and heather, then chuck them back under the bed. No problems.
The only problem comes when I book a weeks skiing in advance and end up skiing icy pistes in France. Then suddenly the rounded edges and multiple scrapes and scratches cause serious problems.

I use the same strict maintenance regime on my mountain bike. Buy one, use it, lots, when things stop moving then should spray them with WD40 and if that doesn't do the trick replace them.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Surely with all the money there making why cant they get somebody to pick all the rocks up? Maybe they could get some of the local unemployed people to help out,or anybody else up there who's sober?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The guy in the repair shop said my bases needed a stone grind, so I took them for a couple of spins down the Carpark Run this afternoon. Ground a few stones sure enough! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
adventureontheriverbank wrote:
or anybody else up there who's sober?

Therein lies your problem...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy