Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chill Factor V's Xscape

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm considering an early summer jaunt and am torn between the two.

Anyone know which has the best snow at this time of year and what the lift queues will be like?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
whenever I have been to Chill it has had better snow than any of the Xscapes. When I've been up racing or training in last few weeks the queues haven't seemed that bad (tho I don't pay that much attention as we get our own lift or get to use the lesson lane!) - that's been Tues night and sat/sun during the day, not sure what it's like the rest of the time Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I went to xscape last Saturday and it was pretty good. I think the snow at Chill Factore is a bit better, the snow at xscape felt pretty sticky.

Xscape had a load more features out. IME both will be pretty quiet - Xscape was rather quiet given it was the weekend, but still busier than Chill usually is when I go in the week.

Best snow on the upper slopes obviously.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bobmcstuff wrote:
Best snow on the upper slopes obviously.

Is that because of the freezing level Laughing

Same at Cairngorm Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Which Xscape?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm assuming he means Castleford if he is near Chill Factore... Being as they're not too far apart...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
homers double, wednesday am at the chill factor , place to yourself from 7.30 to 9.00 Cool
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy