Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler - Listel Hotel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Booked up for 10 days next March, anyone ever stopped here, been told it's an ideal location
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi there
Stopped there about 10 years ago, no complaints! The rooms were nice with plenty of space. Yes the hotel is in a good position, just go through an archway and you're on the main street leading to the gondolas. No more than a 5 minute stroll. Enjoy !
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We stayed there about 4 years ago. Pretty much agree with what jan, says. I think the rooms were probably a little more 'worn' a few years later, but I would stay there again.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just back from there.
rooms are 'tired' in terms of decor, but adequate. our room had 2 large beds, table, 2 chairs, dresser. not much room to walk around.
big flat screen tv, fridge, coffee machine etc. Bath is shallow.

If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room on the top (3rd) floor - we were frequently woken by people walking about above us.

The included breakfast is good value (microwave for making porridge), cereals, fruit, muffins, waffles etc.

The hot tub is also good (fits 6, and is little used).

The hotel is not at all 'charming', although the staff are friendly and helpful.

Bearfoot bistro next door is good (i.e. expensive), and a bit OTT for post ski drinks.

Best bit is its literally 5 mins from the main lifts, an easy walk up thro' 'village stroll'.

enjoy,
h.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sister stayed there a couple of years ago. Agree with hamilton, its very very handy for village and lifts and was cheap (for where it is) so go with that in mind.

Also could not believe that one of the most expensive restaurant/bar is in a "lower price" hotel. Very strange
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cant help with the hotel as stayed at Fairmont Very Happy

However, the resort is amazing, and I struggle to think how mountains could get any better. The run from the roundhouse (IIRC) which is 2/3rds up the whistler side down to the bottom is so beautiful, and can be run on a variety of grades. Blackcombe from half way up to the bottom is stunning too, but we like tree runs as opposed to open bowls.

Peak to creek is supposed to be great, but my other half wasnt up for it.

Have a great time, Whistler is just AMAZING!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy