Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Åre, Sweden in the end of April.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Were in Åre in Sweden this weekend and we got some really nice weather and fresh snow Happy

For some reason the camera didn't record any sound Sad

http://youtube.com/v/1fopXP92HvI&hd=1
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We were there a couple of years ago, did you climb up to the hut at the top of the mountain?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sack the Juggler wrote:
We were there a couple of years ago, did you climb up to the hut at the top of the mountain?
No didn't climb to the hut this time.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mackar, I went to Åre a couple of years ago in September when my son was competing in the Megavalanche series, I rode around most of the trails and promised I would go back for the skiing some time. You have just pushed it back up my list. I am trying to work out where you are skiing, is that the cable car station you are skiing back towards at the end ?
Sack the Juggler, I walked up to that when I was there, early September I think, and the mast near the hut was heavily loaded with ice first thing in the morning which then proceeds to drop off in large shards as the sun warms it up. I have a picture somewhere. Fantastic views of the surrounding lakes and waterfalls from there.

Very cool place Åre I thought, in more ways than one. Smile
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skitow if you zoom in on the picture http://www.henriks.se/skiweek2009/images/pistkarta_are.jpg

We are skiing at Tväråvalvet to the left of the highest top, the cable car station is marked with an J little bit closer to the top, we are skiing towards number 24 on the map.[/b]
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mackar, Yes I got you. When we were there for the biking only the bubble lifts 22 and 23, the main cablecar 29 and 2 (I think) chairlifts on the righthandside were open. 4 person chairs with a bracket for a bike on the left and right hand side. No problem with that except that I only realised when I had gone through the gate that it is only every other chair that has a bracket on. Embarassed Very friendly lady operating the lift though. Smile Definitely a place I want to go back to.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Your shadow is quite a good skier.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
frenchst wrote:
Your shadow is quite a good skier.
And he is always faster than med snowHead
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Looks fantastic Mackar - really looking forward to my next trip

Skitow - you should see how icey it gets in the winter time.... that's the hut on the right...

ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sack the Juggler,

Make my pictures look a bit tame, but here they are anyway.

ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
skitow wrote:
Sack the Juggler,

Make my pictures look a bit tame, but here they are anyway.

I've newer been to Åre in the summer, its cool to see how diffrent it looks without snow Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy