Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How to contact Marker

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am trying to contact Marker about a binding of mine. The supposed UK distributor phone number doesn't work.
Have emailed a few times but no response. I know marker had problems with bindings a few years ago. I am
interested if mine are included, the heel binding came apart with half the brake going down the mountain.
I know one was to look for a black dot, which mine has.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shakespeare are UK distributors, there office number is +44(0)1527 405410, don't be suprised if the phone is answered Pure Fishing, just ask for Marker/K2.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Please don't tell me they were the Griffon Schizos?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oh well at least I was using the correct code though the number appears to be different. Pity they can't keep their website up to date!

And no they are M11.0 Speedpoints. Managed to fix the heel portion except the bit of grey plastic cover which I never found.

Thanks guys.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Go to your local marker dealer, its all they will send you too anyway!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dansmith wrote:
Go to your local marker dealer, its all they will send you too anyway!

^^^^^^^^+1

the distributor is simply a vehicle to get the product to the retailers..... if people keep trying to bypass the system there will soon be no retailers left, but hey if that gets you a better deal and you don't ever need any help that is fine
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Anyway, there's no point in trying to contact Marker - it's just a nom de plume.

Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy