Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice re error made on Easyjet booking

Poster: A snowHead
I got so excited at finding Christmas ski flights for £108 return (including baggage) late last night that I went on a bit of a booking frenzy and switched my brain off. Whilst booking flights for the 8 of us travelling I forgot that although my daughter is 15 now she will be 16 by the time we travel. Now it doesn't make any difference on the cost, the children's flights are the same price as the adults, but I'm wondering do I have to go through the pain of trying to contact Easyjet or is it a non issue?

Your collective wisdom please.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Non issue

until you get a jobsworth on security? Sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowlamb wrote:
do I have to go through the pain of trying to contact Easyjet or is it a non issue?

What pain? Their telephone support is exemplary.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Non issue.

You can contact them for peace of mind. Contrary to popular belief they are actually quite helpful.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If it was Ryanair, they'd probably charge you £50 to change the age but I continue to find Easyjet in a completely different class.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A friend of mine booked flights on the wrong day, called them immediately and they changed the tickets on the phone for free.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I would ring them and ask. Flown with easyjet many times. Never once had an issue with them.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Make sure you call them and don't change any details on line. I made that mistake and was charged a Admin fee and the difference between the price of the flight at time of booking and the price at the time of the amendment. I now know I should have called them instead!!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Surely it is the birth date and year not the age that they hold for you?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jimmybog, I've changed a detail online without any hassle or charge.

PeteMan, that's what I'm thinking. Date of birth is part of the API info that has to be completed at some point before checking in.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well I phoned Easyjet and as many of you assured me it was all a bit of a non problem. So now only parking and transfers to sort.

PeteMan, it wasn't the personal details I was thinking about, more that I'd selected tickets for 6 adults and 2 children (i.e. <16) and although the fare was the same for both I didn't want to give anyone a 'jobsworth' opportunity.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
On a booking a couple of weeks ago I put my wife down as Mr! did not realise until printing off boarding cards thought I had better change it and expected to get hit with admin charge but just changed online and re-printed boarding cards no issue or charge.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
A mate who shall remain nameless, but he does a bit of ski tuning, once booked my ticket on Easyjet but put my initial in wrong: so it didn't correspond to my passport.

It wasn't a problem at the check in.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
snowlamb, excellent you can now sit back and relish good value Christmas flights Very Happy Where are you off to?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mosha Marc wrote:
A mate who shall remain nameless, but he does a bit of ski tuning, once booked my ticket on Easyjet but put my initial in wrong: so it didn't correspond to my passport. It wasn't a problem at the check in.

Embarassed
ski holidays
Mosha Marc, Easyjet (or Jet 2, or Ryanair) don't ask for initials - just the name and surname. We did have a problem one year when my mate Simon forgot to tell us he was Thomas Simon - so we had to pay to change it. But there's no field on the website for initials, so I'm not sure what your mate put! Very Happy
snow conditions
I'm sure it won't be a problem but I did get a telling off from the lovely check in girl at GVA the other year. I booked the flights but put my friends name as Tony rather than Anthony as is on his passport. LPL staff weren't bothered but the check in staff at GVA on the way home were a bit sniffy and let me know about it. They didn't do anything other than tell me to ensure that his proper name was on future bookings.
snow report
andy from embsay wrote:
Mosha Marc, Easyjet (or Jet 2, or Ryanair) don't ask for initials - just the name and surname. We did have a problem one year when my mate Simon forgot to tell us he was Thomas Simon - so we had to pay to change it. But there's no field on the website for initials, so I'm not sure what your mate put! Very Happy

Similar, I'm Robert Marc. That means it was even worse. rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy