Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Woo Hoo! Mid April Dump in the Alps!!

Poster: A snowHead
Up to 70cm Shocked of snow forecast this week across the Alps!! Totally amazing for the time of year!

Fingers crossed that the weather's not too bad for my 5 day trip to Ischgl/Obergurgl/Solden on Thursday wink !
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mountainaddict, I just got back from Zauchensee..........it was almost deserted and there was a good foot of powder.....BRING IT Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kooky, shut it!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
waynos, awww I really did think about you up there today, get a flight out it´s all open til Sunday Cool Oh, you best not look at the Amade thread wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kooky, shut it! Sad wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
WHAT!!!!! I am banished back down to the cellar again in 2 weeks, just enjoying my last little bit of freiheit!!!!! Skullie
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kooky, shut it! Sad wink Laughing

(says she.... wondering what if.....) Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Schuss in Boots, go on, you know you want to... Toofy Grin

Can't wait. April skiing in (hopefully) fresh powder, here we come. 3 days and about 14 hours til we depart from chez Monium, hoorah!!

Mrs M.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Was awesome powder in L2A last Wed, great Thurs (till I did my leg in!) and Fri and was snowing like mad as we left on Sat morning
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Been a fantastic day in the 3v today.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Schuss in Boots, go on chica.......put your finger on that button and press!!!!!!!! VT is calling out to you Madeye-Smiley can you hear it..............

schuss, schuss, schuss................
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kooky, Monium,Hear it? FFS... I've got my fingers in my ears singing La La La but I still can't hear anything else but... Laughing I do, I want to, I really really really want to zig-a-zig... no, wait that's not it.... I really do want to go anywhere with snow right now. Toofy Grin

BUT my boss has a somewhat opposing opinion... Sad Dunno why he expects me to do some of this work type malarkey... bloody unreasonable if you ask me... rolling eyes
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Schuss in Boots, you still have 3 days.............I mean c´mon, Scarpa needs someone to look after him( and I need someone to post dodgy photos of him suffering a hangover hell Twisted Evil )
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kooky, Laughing Laughing Laughing You know full well I never drink before skiing Little Angel

Schuss in Boots, Please come and look after me. You know I have had extensive house training this summer and I no longer bark at strangers. Plus I want to see the new gnarly off piste you. Also admin got me addicted to Bombardino's in huts instead of skiing in crappy conditions.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
kooky, Are you still seeking revenge for the pic I posted of you drunk?

latest report
Scarpa,
Quote:

kooky, Are you still seeking revenge for the pic I posted of you drunk?

Not really babe, you did get my good side
Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
Scarpa wrote:
Also admin got me addicted to Bombardino's in huts instead of skiing in crappy conditions.

I think you'll find that was my idea.
snow report
Quote:
I am banished back down to the cellar again in 2 weeks, just enjoying my last little bit of freiheit!!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Dear Fraulein Fritzl,

Now that you have been released you really need to make the most of the wonderful late-season snow conditions....Toofy Grin
latest report
ONLY 70CM? Did my order not arrive? What on earth is this nonsense? I will now be sending my official complaint to the Weather Controller. I booked at least a metre. Is there someone I can hold responsible for this traversty? I will obviously be made to look like a chump in the powder if there isn't at least a metre of fresh for my arrival.
snow conditions
Scarpa, Sweetie, I'd be happy to look after you any day... even if you are barking... Toofy Grin

Quote:
Plus I want to see the new gnarly off piste you

Hmmm.... you mean the one that broke her mojo trying to dig herself out of a large bootsy shaped hole? Little Angel

I am, however, very relieved that you've seen the light on this skiing malarkey.... huts and bombardinos are the new off piste.. wink

And you know (I hope) that I'd give my right arm to be your roomie again next week, but the man from boss land say no.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And after the day I've had, I'll be honest... I'm about two emails away from quitting... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
snow report
harrisontherabbit wrote:
Scarpa wrote:
Also admin got me addicted to Bombardino's in huts instead of skiing in crappy conditions.

I think you'll find that was my idea.

I have trained you well, young one Little Angel
snow conditions
mountainaddict, Sorry about the thread drift.. Laughing

Monium, 70cm..... only 36 scallops.... this bash is going to be a dis-back bottom-ster dahling Toofy Grin
ski holidays
^ LOL at the swear filter!

I'm jealous of ALL of you going out there and enjoying all this end of season snow. The ONE crumb of comfort I have after my last trip of the season is watching it all melt and thinking the conditions won't get any better Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
Piccadilly, I didn't notice... classic Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
harrisontherabbit, My apologies fella... I guess the luverley drinkie must have affected my memory Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy