Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EOSB 21st April 2012 Advice needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
All,
I have just bitten the bullet and booked to attend my first Snowheads bash (Flying from Liverpool). The only information that I don't have to hand is the ski hire and lift pass extension information as stated on the main EOSB page. I am assuming that the pass included in the trip is the basic VT one, as an early intermediate skier is it worth updating to the Bellville valley pass? I had my fingers burnt in December when I had a week pre-season in Meribel and paid for a three valleys upgrade only to find that the lifts into the other vallleys were mostly shut. Any advice/information would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to meeting you all on Saturday.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dogberry, According to the pricelist on the VT website, the extension to the full 3V is only 12 Euro, so I wouldn't worry too much about it Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Plenty in Val T to keep you happy at your stage plus don't forget how late in the season it is, anything lower may well be shut.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dogberry, Yes, most lifts looking like they will be open next week. VT pass included but I imagine an upgrade option will be along soon.
davkt, Oh I don't know. Looking good in Courchevel 1850, snow on the trees & everything, and that's two valleys away Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the replies. What about ski hire, has anything been mentioned by the club? SkiSet seems cheapest at the moment?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dogberry wrote:
Thanks for the replies. What about ski hire, has anything been mentioned by the club? Skiset seems cheapest at the moment?

admin will send out info on the subject too, so you might want to hang in there for a bit longer Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dogberry, yes, admin normally provides a good deal with the ski hire at L'Oxalys
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Holidayloverxx,
Noted. I will hang on and see what transpires.

thanks
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
holidayloverxx, 8 posts to go wink - go on, reply and make it 7 Cool

being a bit cheeky ... what 'club' Puzzled
Am I in a club?
Oh no!!!!!!! Shocked Blush
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
flowa, Oooh - I hadn't noticed I was so close!

"Club", ah bless Laughing wink it is the snowHeads global ski club.....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy