Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flaine in December?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Everybody

Can anyone tell me what the snow is like in December in Flaine - thinking about an early trip next year. Hopefully taken my 7 year old for his first trip and want something close to Geneva. Good for kids, good lesson and good snow.

Cheers
Gaz
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wasn't that good at xmas 2010. Managed a dump half way through the week which helped somewhat. Off piste was poor and dangerous. Pistes were good. Sunny days for most of the week.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gaz_H, You could do worse, although bear in mind Flaine is all about skiing, and that apart from that it has little charm or appeal let alone for a 7 year old! It's usually OK, and the first week of Flaine opening is always discounted as the rest of GM isn't open, nor for that matter are all of it's few bars and restaurants. You could consider staying in Samoens and driving round each day? This is what I do for that week and it's great fun.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Failing that, book a week off work, get yourself packed and keep an eye on the web cams.

Also bear in mind that the Milky Way is about 45 minutes to an hour away from Turin airport.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy