Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

video clips from Vd'I last December

Poster: A snowHead
As much as a test as anything else, I think I've found a way of uploading video.

My chums - Fitz on La Leisse early december here

- Mark getting spat out by La Leisse here
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep, that works for me. I have some stuff I would like to post as well but I can't get a good edit down to 10mb for the snowzone. I think 10mb is the file size limit. I don't have a god editor - pinnacle - so I am using a file splitter at the mo'...Vitualdub

I'll see if I can get this to work for me
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm not convinced I should really do this, but this is me here.

Aren't those yellow pants mighty fine? It takes a bit of time to load...I think you'll see a black screen within whatever video player you use while it downloads the whole file to you. I don't think its streaming.

constructive criticism welcomed

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Fri 23-09-05 17:24; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Murdoch,

good job on the moguls...!! No the yellow pants aren't really fine..you should have bought my green and purple ones..!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JT, thank you.

Sadly the yellow ones have been retired to Italy - where they're more at home with the Milanese in their dayglo race pants.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
nice sking dm, good line!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David Murdoch, lurvely skiing, not sure what to criticise, so I'll go for the pants too. wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks folks. slikedges, how can you be so crewel? Bumps are my fave things I must admit. First time I've seen this, I think my feet are too far apart.

For anyone technically interested, these were shot on a Casio digital still camera. Not too shabby are they? Not mine though. I apologise for the "DM..." caption but it was loaded by a friend. She's about 6ft tall, blonde with 37 inch inside legs so I tend not to argue.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
David Murdoch, Looks all good to me! People are always too critical of their own skiing. I always try to imagine it's someone else skiing to get a more objective feeling about it. I'd be pretty pleased if I looked like you on those bumps! I'd be less pleased if someone caught me on video with those pants, though, even if the quality is actually excellent (the camera not the pants). snowHead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
David Murdoch,

Stuff the skiing, who's the blonde..?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
David Murdoch,

Like it.

The pants have already been mentioned but your line seems to be off. I mean 6 people crossed and you didn't hit any of them. snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
JT, Her names Miranda, skis very nicely (about 14 seasons under her belt as instructor in France and NZ). Wicked off piste and drinks like a fish.

DB, Twisted Evil
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
David Murdoch, how far off piste? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
David Murdoch,

Sounds Swedish because they're wicked off-piste and drink likes fishes also.

A few years ago we had a beer drinking contest - lager through a straw and I'm crap at that - and my mate just, just beat out this swedish babe by nano-seconds to win the prize. Did it in about 13 secs for a litre...!!! The lunatic picked a cuddly bear and the swede got the huge vat of wine.

I've had a thing about tall blonde swedish women who can drink ever since...!!!!! Lost touch with my mate..no surprises..LOL..!!
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
slikedges, naughty!

JT, she's English actually! But loads of fun. I like your Swedish babe concept though. Where were you at the time? I will confess that I prefer Danes. There's just something about them... I was in Copenhagen the other week and there was this girl, on her bike. about 6 foot six and a skirt as short as her legs were long. I assure you, had she walked across Leisse, DB, my line would have been well off!
snow conditions
David Murdoch,

Selva,

The thing about Swedes tho' is you can't catch 'em. And even if you could they always seem to travel in large groups ...of other Swedes...!! Great skiers and great drinkers...!!
ski holidays
JT, they're also dead handy if you're unsure about the snowpack. THe swedes will always poach first tracks, so if you're not sure it's stable, throw down a "sacrificial swede".
snow conditions
Nice line through the bumps, much better than your friends snowHead
And personally, I like the yellow pants.
snow report
Thank you kindly on both counts ponder. You are rare in your good taste.

Should anyone come across yellow or bright green pants with gore-tex please let me know as I need replacements.
snow report
David Murdoch, make your own - take one pair of white ones, then purchase a week old curry... wink
ski holidays
David Murdoch wrote:
I assure you, had she walked across Leisse, DB, my line would have been well off!

So you would of changed your technique for a more active 'inside leg' and a zipper(line) adjustment to target her bumps? wink
ski holidays
DB, forget technique! I would have sold my soul, my grandmother and my souvenir "Inferno" t-shirt for one run down her beautifully groomed slopes.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy