Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Why are the PDS bumps better than the Chamonix valley ones?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Better = better shaped, smoother, rounder and better spaced/more regular giving a much more satisfying zipper line for straightlining

Not just gradient as I have sampled much of both areas in last week. And over the course of the whole season in Cham.

I am properly baffled.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Type of skier and skis used to form them, or are they just stored better Toofy Grin wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
under a new name, Better type of snow wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bones, Storage may be something. Or maybe better restaurants.

I don't perceive any significant difference in skier or skis...

Jivebaby, Naw, Cham snow much better!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
under a new name, icier, different, but not generally better, especially higher up as the Cham valley does tend to suffer more wind/windswept slopes than the 3V: Shocked AND the L'Igloo at Morrilon is the rest mountainside restaurant - for me at least Embarassed
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
under a new name, nicer people wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jivebaby, Now I am confused. Just what do you mean and what do the 3Vs have to do with it?

L'Igloo is nice, although I've only eaten there in summer but I will submit that I can think of several establishments that I consider superior, including, e.g., La Terrasse (Avoriaz), Chieccos or Petit Mont Blanc (Courmayeur) or indeed 7 freres, just for the view in the Grand Massif.

FlyingStantoni, Couls be, but I don't think we've really answered my question!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy