Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

European Resort - February Half Term 2013

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Woo-hoo! The kids are going skiing with their schools next February half term! Very Happy So the little angels will be in Europe between 16th and 23rd February 2013. My husband and I are therefore going skiing - alone Laughing - looking to book a flight and hotel separately, perhaps late on the Saturday night through to the Friday of the half term as we need to be in the UK on 23rd. So....can anyone recommend a good non family friendly (ha ha!!) resort for that week in Europe? We are intermediate skiers, me happy on blues and reds, husband prepared to push himself a bit more. But basically we'd like good scenery, a high snow sure resort, no ski bus to catch to get between pistes (so a reasonable sized area), not overrun with families, ideally less than 2 hours transfer from the airport. Not looking at Dolomites (husband wants to take his friends there next January & we all went to Arabba in February), or Morzine/Avoriaz/Meribel/Chamonix (been). I may be asking for the impossible but any suggestions gratefully received! The main difficulty may be in booking a short(ish) break in half term week, but I might be wrong. Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
verbier?
expensive but NOT kid friendly

St Anton?
expensive and has that bar (i forget it's name) so not kid friendly if you want to fully experience the resort....

I think most places will have a lot of kids at half term.

Scotland?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.baqueira.es

http://www.baqueira.co.uk

Perfect at half term.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy