Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Enduro XT 850

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for a new all mountain ski, read decent reviews on the Enduro does anybody have a pair or experience they would like to share

Thanks[/img]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Demoed a pair and thought they were great. Didn't buy them as the price was too silly. Pretty much all the reviews I read said the same thing.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
leedsunited, I have now seen two sides to these...

In shortish bursts...eg go for a blast stop, rest, blast, stop, rest...(family trips) they are fantastic they just want to grip, super stable, nice kick to them in short turns, no limits found so far....

For all day non stop top to bottom skiing (boys trips), for me I found eventually take its toll on my old legs, for an all mountain ski their stiffness start to show a different side especially in heavy powder when my legs start screaming for a softer wider number.

I still love them but would suggest to demo them hard for the whole day rather than just a few runs then decide.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers guys, planning to run a pair for the next couple of days so should have a decent idea after that.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just to add, if you get the chance also try the next level or next couple of levels down in the range after for comparison, whilst they don't have the same levels of grip they do become more playful as an all day ski but the downside is as they go down the range they also get narrower Puzzled which is a shame, it really depends on what you are looking for as an all mountain ski, mainly on piste they are great, for more all round fun something like the new rocker 90 maybe worth a look if your not in a hurry.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy