Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nasserein area of St. Anton, catered chalet currently £285

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Nasserein area of St. Anton, catered chalet currently £285 departing from Gatwick @ 10.15 on the 14-21 April
Is anyone interested
Last time I checked with the operator they had three twin rooms left, so possibly a few of us could get together which would be good
Myself 40 yo male solo Intermediate/Advance skier who skis all runs, all day long
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds great value. Check snow conditions though. I was there last week and snow was melting fast. Needs a good dump.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jack Snow, welcome to Snowheads.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lorenzo wrote:
Sounds great value. Check snow conditions though. I was there last week and snow was melting fast. Needs a good dump.
I don't think there is a problem. Curently 115cm in the valley, 350cm up top. I think this will last until end of season,1st May.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jack Snow, Could be interested. Pm me
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snow's still great, some forecast for this coming week according to reports so should be fine for that week (lifts close 22nd April)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sitting in the bar now in St Anton the snow is still good though slushy lower down,but Stuben and Zurs still have great snow. A dusting due in the next few days as well
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I’ve now booked the offer below

Chalet Hotel St.Christoph, St.Christoph Single Rooms F/B currently £349.05
Departing from Gatwick @ 10.15 on the 14 April
I checked with the operator Inghams they had 2 single rooms left
I just might see you out there
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just back from a week in the Chalet Hotel St. Christoph myself. Had a glorious week, arriving to snowfall then sun all week, last day (Friday) a whiteout and bit of a write off. St. Christoph great location for getting around the ski area, though not so great if you're after apres in St. Anton (doable, but local buses/expensive cabs required). Food was great. Couldn't ask more for a decent value ski holiday really!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy