Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

flash snowboarding game

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not sure if anyone has seen this already, but there is a neat little flash snowboarding game if you are stuck for something to do for a few minutes.

Its at http://www.fasttrackski.co.uk and is on the right-hand colum of the site.

Enjoy Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Doesn't work with Firefox on a Mac Sad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
im on a mac, using firefox Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fasttrackski, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

I'm not going to try...I'm supposed to be working...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks, ian

hiopefully we are welcome here.

you can always play in your luch hour Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
fasttrackski, rolling eyes wasn't paying attention there...

Anybody sufficiently snow obsessed is welcome here snowHead

I guess the way it works here is if you repeatedly plug your website with no justification then the residents get fractious and the moderators remove your posts. If you're going to make a habit of suggesting people check your website when they ask questions which are relevant to it then we would ask (increasingly forcefully wink ) that you consider a place in the snowShops whereby individual snowHeads and snowHeads (the website) benefit when a purchase is made (contact admin about this) . If you want to put your website in your signature then go ahead...hope that's reasonably clear.

BTW the snowHeads moderating team is a collective with me on the permissive wing wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
no probs at all, ian Happy

We were looking to sponsor the forum itself to be honest in some way, instead of a donation. I left a message with the admin about it.

I totally understand about promotion etc - but i thought as it was a free game, and i am a boring so and so, it was a point to start of with. If i had introduced the company for example, that would have been both boring and infuriating for some members.

hope we are allowed to stay around here.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
fasttrackski, but I didn't see a hill anywhere! I wanted somewhere to sit down.... wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
fasttrackski, sorry Embarassed my flash player wasn't working. It's fine now. And welcome to snowHeads snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
There were no little kids to flatten either wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy