Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stuben - Anyone used Arlberg Alpin for guiding?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just came across this on stuben.com, they state:

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday is Freerideday € 65.00 per person. In our Ski-and alpin School we guarantee that we have only officially graduated and qualified Ski instructors and mountain guides.

All our tours in the Arlberg mountains including those abroad will be accompanied and led by our own qualified/certified mountain-or ski- guides

wondering if anyone has been out with them ?

I'm out with the family w/c 7th April and looking for a days guiding whilst the kids are in ski school for the first two days of our holiday.

Cheers,

Greg
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.learn2ski.eu/en/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sidneyreilly, thanks, but not sure that answers my queston at all? Looking for guides based in Stuben, or info on anyone who has used Arlberg Alpin - you appear to have given me a link to a St Anton ski school.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Haven't used arlberg alpin but I have used piste to powder who were very good. All their guys are mountain guides and full cert ski instructors so a similar kind of setup. The owner is a british guy.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kitenski, The guy Torben I PM'd you the details of will guide you all round the Arlberg includng Stuben, he could meet you at Stuben early of you wanted. As mentioned we met at Galzig 8.45am and were down in Stuben at 9.15, booting up Maroikopf at 10am and down Maroikopf in good time. He's not cheap but worth it. Youve got perfect weather coming up so all the better...........we looked at cheap flight options last night for a mad impulsive Easter Arlberg weekend and failed miserably, £400 return flight only, sadly put my gear away for another year, pah!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kitenski wrote:
Just came across this on stuben.com, they state:

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday is Freerideday € 65.00 per person. In our Ski-and alpin School we guarantee that we have only officially graduated and qualified Ski instructors and mountain guides.

All our tours in the Arlberg mountains including those abroad will be accompanied and led by our own qualified/certified mountain-or ski- guides

wondering if anyone has been out with them ?

I'm out with the family w/c 7th April and looking for a days guiding whilst the kids are in ski school for the first two days of our holiday.

Cheers,

Greg

Hey Greg, was just wondering if you ended up doing a freeride day using that school?
I'll be in Stuben next week, and given that's it's my 5th ski trip of the season (!), I'm trying to make the most of it at reasonable costs.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cedrick, nope I didn't so would be interested if you do go with them!!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kitenski, Ok thanks. I think I'll give it a try. If I do, I'll write a review in this thread!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cedrick, Torben's your man!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy