Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Maine Adaptive Sports and Recreation 27th Annual ski-a-thon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Maine Adaptive Sports and Recreation is one of the few (if not the only) totally free adaptive skiing programs, formally known as Maine Handicap Skiing they re-branded this season as they now run a year round program of activities although skiing is still their main activity. The program is open to anyone with a permanent physical disability, this includes oversea's participants indeed we have a number of European participants that come every year for two weeks at a time.

Totally free means equipment (helmets, ski's or snowboard, boots gloves and some outerwear), instructor and lift passes are all provided by the program.

To main fundraising activity is the annual ski-a-thon which I am taking part in and would appreciate any donations that people can make to the program via my First Giving page http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/markbroughton/27th-annual-ski-a-thon please help me reach and exceed my fundraising target and help keep this program free!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy