Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski for £495 Tignes 31 March. All Inclusive. Even travel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys, need some help here. I am the organiser of a group trip but I cannot go anymore. Guted but hey ho..so my place is up for grabs. And I have reduced it to 495 pounds. That is for travel, food, ski hire, lift pass and lessons and accommodation! absolutley everything you might need!

The trip is usually £595 but I need to get rid of this place, so if you fancy Tignes for £495 give us a shout.
Run through a reputabel ATOL bonded company.

It leaves London on Sat 31 March and will return to London on Sun 8 April. Fully booked and ATOL bonded tour operator. I was supposed to get 15 people and I go free...but I cannot go. So the place is yours for £495.

It is all inclusive (travel, food, ski's, full ski pass, 12 hours lessons, accommodation -eveything even transport) It will cost £595.

The accommodation has direct access to the slopes and the resort has a furnicular to the top of the glacier. The resort height bodes well for good snow. Resort base is at 2100m!!!! and goes up to 3654m...

We travel by coach and once again are staying in the UCPA sports centre.

https://www.outgoing.co.uk/student-ski/ and use the login of
freeme to book on my trip. I am a private poe
donovan
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy