Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Offers at the Hemel Snow Centre (5 weeks left)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've had an e-mail from the folks at the Snow Centre that clearly states:
Quote:
Why not bring a friend and they can receive the same offer? Just share this offer with your friends and they can use the same code when they book.
. And we're all friends here, aren't we?

The offers are as follows.
Quote:
50% OFF any Group Lesson OR, £10 OFF a Recreational Lift Pass that's two hours or longer. Just book and take your activity within 6 weeks of receiving this email [9th March].
For 50% OFF a Group Lesson, use promotional code NEVERHP
For £10 OFF any Recreational Lift Pass that's two hours or longer, use promotional code NEVER10
Just share this offer with your friends and they can use the same code when they book.
To get yourself booked in for your first session just book online and enter your promotional code at the checkout, your price will be discounted at this point or call 0845 258 9000 quoting the promotional code.

and the small print
Quote:

Offer code NEVER10 deducts £10 from member and non-member prices and can be used on 2 hour, 3 hour and All Day lift passes. You must use the code to book and take your activity within 6 weeks of receiving this email [9th March]. You must be of recreational standard to use the Main Slope. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Offer code NEVERHP deducts 50% from member and non-member prices and can be used on any 90 minute Adult Group Lesson, excluding Ladies Mornings/Evenings & Adult Afternoon/Evenings . This code will expire after one use. You must use the code to book and take your activity within 6 weeks of receiving this email [9th March]. You must be of recreational standard to use the Main Slope. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You know it says the code expires after one use? It doesn't.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
daveyladboy, Laughing Very Happy Laughing
That sounds like the usual level of administrative competance. My favorite bit of the e-mail was the bit that said...
Quote:
We have noticed you are yet to experience our perfect snow conditions on the largest lesson slope in the UK or our 160m Main Slope.
I've been a member (on and off) for three years and have been for numerous lessons and socials. Several of the staff recognise me.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tried using the code the day after i recieved the email and it took me 45 mins to check in at the desk because apparently PR hadnt told the front desk about a "new code" I had to go outside and get the email up on my phone to get them to believe.

Admin is rubbish and the code works as many times as you need it, i am not a member and am not on their computer so there is no record to log the code against, the desk lady tried to tell me every member had a unique code but this isnt so as the man behind me had the same email with the same code.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks for all of these.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ajl338, to be fair the e-mail did say that this was available for online bookings or bookings over the phone, it didn't mention just turning up. I sometimes feel a bit sorry for the desk staff at HH as information doesn't always reach them in a timely manner. At least they gave you a discount (even if it was a bit awkward).

Rather depressingly under the revamped booking system I can now see every booking I've made with them (and how much this has cost me).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy