Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bronze medal to a British skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Congratulations to Jasmin Taylor for taking bronze medal for Great Britain at the 2012 Telemark Junior World Championships, in Espot SPA.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well done! I can´t get the results up on the FIS page?

Great acheivement from Jasmin Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've met Jasmin a few times at the Telemark ski sessions at Hemel Hempstead, and she is an excellent telemark skier. Well done Jasmin!! Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Newspaper article about Jasmin from December of last year.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Has to be a great achievement, well done Jasmin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
for me,, a scandie, living in france,, and Im burning for telemarkrace,, its big when "new" nation coming up,, well done Jasmin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
As the newspaper article mentioned, there are moves to get Telemark racing into the Winter Olympics (about bloody time! Laughing ).

Also, now that GB has a bronze medallist in a FIS World Championship Event (albeit at Junior level) wouldn't it be nice if next season's Ski Sunday had at least one tiny segment in one programme looking at the Telemark ski scene (both recreational and competition level)? Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Alastair Pink, Telemark must be in the olympic family, but before that will happens, more racers from other nations than Norway, Sweden, France, Suisse, Germany and Italy must show results, and it have just started with Jasmin, there is more young teleracers coming up from Netherland, Denmark, Hungary and there is some more from GB,,, work on all of you,,,
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
well done to her. I hope someone provides her with some (more) sponsorship on the back of this result.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Third? Surely that is the second loser?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Is that better than coming second - surely they are the biggest loser. Perhaps she could try wobbling on ice?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
What a great story - she looks like she's on her way to the top. snowHead
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Mr Black. Get a life.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy