Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any Snowheads going to Meribel for the British Sen/Jun champs?

Poster: A snowHead
Are any of you going to Meribel to watch their offspring or even race themselves at the Brit champs starting on 25th March?
Could meet at the bottom of the Stade in the finish area during the Super G. I'll be cheering on TJ.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep, I am.......I will be the one collapsed in a deckchair looking fraught and worn out ! See you there, I wonder what the price of a beer is now in the Cactus?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kooky, now called the Meribar... doesnt seem the same...

Plugboy, go TJ !!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
skimottaret, nooooo!!!! I will forgive them if they still do a full English, gotta get my bacon fix somewhere Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So there will be 3 of us there then!! Yep it changed to Meribar last year.
At least it is still freezing well overnight!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Plugboy wrote:

At least it is still freezing well overnight!!

Raced SG there last sunday. Firm/icy at the top but slush on the final third. GS today so soft you were not allowed to inspect inside the gates.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Plugboy, Gillian will be there too Very Happy that makes 4!! I guess CEM will be there too?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kooky, Sorry won't be there - just went shopping and saw Ricicles on sale in Tesco- a big box for e2.79 !!!!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I will be there for both male slaloms.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
the curse of Meribel strikes us again, not sure if we can go LB had a terrible crash in the SG at Innerkremms today , have been in the hospital with him nothing broken but doubtful he will be fit to race Sad

Pretty upsetting but as we were waiting for the x ray results Resi Stiegler came out with another serious knee injury Crying or Very sad
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kooky, Best wishes to LB x
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
holidayloverxx, thanks, he is just here torturing himself looking at all his training vids from this year rolling eyes
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kooky, That's tough luck, I hope LB recovers quickly. xx
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kooky, Really bad luck with LB. Hope he recovers quickly. They are a tough breed ski racers!! Still 9 days to go before the first race - SG.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Plugboy, geepee, thanks for the good wishes, I will pass them on to him. He was travelling at about 100kmh when he stacked it, so I am just pleased I wasn´t there to see it Shocked Off for more X rays next Friday and then we will decide if he goes or not, I have everything possible crossed!
Just looking at the webcams on the Stade it looks pretty good up there , hopefully we will all get a full program of races this year.
snow report
We'll be there, as usual attending all the races with our athletes
snow conditions
Not for that one - but we'll be there for the childrens/minis the week after.
ski holidays
Plugboy, I'll be there for the Children's from the 2nd April , but not for the seniors. Ollie is racing Super-G, GS and SL

Conditions around the Stade are pretty good at the moment up until about 10.30 am, then getting heavy quickly.

Best of luck to TJ
ski holidays
So who will be at the Chaudanne at 6.30 am tomorrow morning for the Super-G training?
snow conditions
didn't make it this year, other turns to make ....hows the weather this week, last week was great in cham but in italy right now and we have a mix of snow, rain and fog depending on the time of day
ski holidays
CEM, was getting heavy during the SuperG training yesterday. This morning, the SuperG was cancelled after the first 6 girls, due to safety concerns, so yesrday's results will count "for real". Boys GS starts 8am tomorrow and girls SL at 8.20. There is light rain at the moment at 700m
latest report
Patch, sounds like here, currently raining in champoluc right now, snow up top but not looking up til friday
ski holidays
We're back from the British Champs in Meribel.Missed you Kooky! What a fabulous week. On the whole, conditions were the best I've seen for some time! Robert had a great Championship winning the 2012 U16 British Alpine ski race championships overall!!
Very Happy
snow report
Gillian, I was following the live timing, but it was very hard, we so wanted to be there.

Really well done to Rob, he has worked hard for that, not to mention you and the rest of the family xx Hope to see you soon xx PUT SOME PICS UP OF HIM!!!!!
snow report
kooky, Hope LB is recovering well. Cheers! Live timing is amazing isn't it!! Robert has had a smashing season! Such a proud Mum!! Very Happy I've put a whole load of photos on my FB wall. Can't wait to see some action ones from Neil but we're still waiting for them. Some big changes happening for the future of the teams Puzzled
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy