Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Innsbruck-St Anton share taxi 21 March?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone
My friend and I are arriving in Insbruck on the Easyjet flight from Gatwick around 10.15 am next Weds- 21 March. We are looking for others to share a cab- its around 160E and can be split by up to 6 people. Or if anyone's hiring a car we would happily chip in in return for a lift!

If you're on the same flight and interested please PM me.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chicarbia23 Have you thought of travel by train? Austrian railways are usually very efficient and not too expensive and (I would imagine) that Innsbruck to St Anton is easily do-able.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chicarbia23, Train is the answer, its quick and inexpensive and you arrive 5 minutes walk from the centre of the village.

http://www.oebb.at/en/index.jsp
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Train is just over an hour, and around €10 - plus a 10/15 minute bus from the airport to train station. Nice journey too, the mountains get bigger and pointier along the way Very Happy Train station in St Anton is just over the road and river from the village centre.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes, train is the best way.
The buses leave Innsbruck Airport every 15-20 mins and take just around 15 to get you to the station, as Clarky mentions (single fare about 2 Euros). I think it's bus F.
If you want to get a wider perspective, there's a little map showing you all the train routes across the Alps ( http://rogerlascellesmaps.co.uk/SkiRail_Map_Main.aspx )
Neil Neige
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy