Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine France, 18 Mar Luxury chalet centre of town 100m from lift - 2 more Ski buddies needed ;-D

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys

Anyone keen on still getting out and enjoying the great snow conditions, we're looking for 2 more ski buddies to join our group.

Morzine France, 18th to 25th March (Sunday to Sunday) Luxury catered chalet centre of town 100m from the main lift to Avoriaz (Super Morzine).

We've booked a whole chalet to ourselves, currently 14 snowboarders and skiers, intermediate to advanced, ages 30's to early 40's
Rooms are all luxury twin en-suites, breakfast dinner, wine all included. We're looking for 1 guy and 1 gal to share twin with same.

Let me know if you're keen and I'll pm you with the details.

keep chilling!

Al
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Al
Could you pm me the detail and cost of this ?
ta.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
AlanHemmings,

Is this still available? Flights etc.

Time is running out so let me know the details and it could happen!

Cheers
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi all

We've fill one of the places, and now only have space for 1 gal to join us.
All twin rooms and the last room already has 1 gal in, so the last spot also has to be a guy.

If you're a gal, and interested pm me,
cheers, A
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ah sheez... just seen typo in previous message.... should read, "so the last spot also has to be a gal"!
DOH, sorrreeee!

cheers,

Alan
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
update - sorry, not ignoring everyone, detailes have been pm'd to Warrel, and Howdy looks like he's already sorted on a trip...and a guy.
If you're a gal & interested in joining us, we've currently got 3 gals already going and looking for a fourth.

A group of us are meeting up at a bar in London tomorrow night (Wednesday) so if you're thinking of going you could meet us for drinks and decide?

FYI:
I've already paid for all the tickets, £569 each, and to fill the last room I'm happy to let someone of the fairer sex have it for 50% off
that's £ 285, airport transfers included.

We're in Chalet Joseph, and Rude Chalet's are our hosts for the week... we've booked the whole chalet so it's going to be a total blast.

for more info, call me or Cathy on 07734 157754.
cheers all,

Al
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Guys, I'm sure that you will have a great time but if you want any insider knowledge on the Portes Du Soleil (PDS) e.g best places for skiers, boarders or telemarkers, give me a shout. I live there but work in the UK and would feel guilty if you didn't make the most of the time and conditions Very Happy .

PS Snow forecast for this weekend/early next week - good timing.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy