Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alternatives to Bens Bus?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What are people's opinions of the best alternative to Bens Bus for Val T / Geneva transfers? Flying on 24 March with a flight departing 19.10 and have been sent my Bens Bus etickets, depart Val T at 9.20. Even allowing for bad weather that is REDICULS. I could have sworn there were later transfer than that (lunchtime ish) when I looked at booking.

I’m not keen on spending a minimum of 7 hours on my own with all my stuff at Geneva airport on the way home so thinking of cancelling the transfer and booking another one.

Any recommendations or advice? I thought about the train but it looks a bit of a mission with changes and have checked out Three Valleys Transfers but they don’t seem to have any availability on Saturday 24th ValT > Geneva. Any other ideas?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
put your kit in a luggage locker at the airport (about 10chf if i remember rightly) and spend the day having coffee and looking round the city?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is another bus company. More frequent service, but also more expensive than Ben's Bus: http://www.alpski-bus.com/
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Kat,
You can do it by scheduled public transport services.
Bus times from VT to Moutiers are here - http://www.valthorens.com/pdf/navettes_horaires_h2012.pdf.
You can take the train from Moutiers to Geneva (couple of changes and takes about 4 hours).
To plan your train journey, see the SkiRail Map of the Alps http://rogerlascellesmaps.co.uk/SkiRail_Map_Main.aspx
Realistically, you'd probably have to leave VT by about 12, and it would be quite a bit more hassle, but possibly more enjoyable.
Neil Neige
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the infom will check out those othe ompanies although tomow92 makes a good point about having a look round Geneva
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There are much more reaistic schedules at altibus.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy