Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just home from to Cervinia, Kitzbuhel was last year and maybe Paradiski (Bourg-Saint-Maurice) next?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hei Happy
Last year we was in Kitzbuhel beg of March. That was a nice trip with rent-a-car to Zell am Zee and Kaprun.
Both reasonably good skiing (just barely enough snow) and a nice small city and the change by car to see a little landscapes other places.
And maybe one of the most cosy/good restaurants I have come across (la Gusta).

This year we went to Cervinia. No new snow the week we where there, but I wouldn't swap sunny weather with a week of snow and flat light....
But thats me, my almost adult sons will not agree.
Cervinia / Matterhorn was great, and we had good skiing both beginners and the more advanced.
But its really the end of the valley and to much of a hassle to commute the hairpin roads to experience different places & views.
And this years trip was at least 20% more expensive (car, hotel, food, well everything)

The paradiski area in France looks to have both good skiing and also some possibilities to get around abit.
Anyone that can recommend Bourg-Saint-Maurice as a nice place to stay?
Or other towns around there?

And the skiing? OK? It seems in that area that blue, red and blacks often run down close to each other
Any info appreciated

Kind Regards,
Jan
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Diverjan, Paradiski is brilliant but B-S-M is a ghastly dump. Stay in one the resorts. Les Coches & Montachavin are nice, Paissey-Villandry also.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hmm. Kitz last March. Cervinia this year with no new snow. This all sounds strangely familiar. However, I'd rather sell my own mother than go back to La Plagne... Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
queen bodecia, I've been to la plagne on at least 4 separate trips and will probably do some skiing there again in the future, it really is quite under-rated
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Diverjan,

I am in a similar position and started this thread, which may be of interest:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=87550

chemistry
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
red 27,
Quote:

Paradiski is brilliant but B-S-M is a ghastly dump

How long since you visited Bourg?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hiya Madeye-Smiley
Just back on Saturday from a great week skiing in Kirchberg. What a brilliant place, would defo go back!
Nighlife great, loads of restaurants at decent prices, and loads of new snow on Thursday.
Met up with a snowhead called Steve Neish and his wife Serena what great guys, not that I'm jealous or anything but they
have there own place in Kirchberg and what a place it is, would recommend anyone to rent this one, it even comes complete with
it;s own bar and only 5 or so minutes to get to centre.
Steve took my hubby and rest of the guys all over the mountain and I skied with the girlie's which was great, sun was shining snow was
heavenly and they like a drink like me so the gluwein was flowing!!!!!
We got the All Star Pass but in all honestly only used it to go to Westendorf once, for us there was enough skiing on the normal pass.
Well back to work today to start saving for the next one!!! Week went for to quickly so feeling very low now
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boredsurfing, 6 weeks
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy