Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Inside Out - Tignes June 2012

Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
just booked myself onto the summer camp in Tignes with Inside Out - 15th to 21st June (doing both the weekend and midweek course back to back).
It was a brilliant laugh last time - there's numerous pics and comments on here, I'll dig out the link at some point.

In the meantime - just putting the feelers out about whether anyone would want to share with me (female) - there's twins, doubles or quads available I believe.

Info below, cheers - Emm snowHead
http://www.insideoutskiing.com/holidays.html#5
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Added on Powder Junkies:
http://www.meetup.com/Powder-Junkies/events/55632762/
Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow we had 4 bookings on the first day after our email shot ! thanks for posting this up Emmeline, you may have been the first to book ,for further info we did a blog with photos from last years trip

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Fri 9-03-12 18:45; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Emmeline, I'm seriously thinking about it. It would be good to ski with you on a proper mountain!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skimottaret - good news! Glad I'll have some other buddies to ski with (as well as you and Rob of course!). I can't get that blog link to work, but it might be cos I'm at work (naughty!). Will try again from home at some point - very fond memories though, great place, nice hotel, good food, lovely people - ACE!

little ms spock - I have a feeling I know who you are but don't recognise the handle, have you changed it? Not that I've skiied with many 'little ms's' on non-proper mountains, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions! If you're who I think you are then it would be great to ski with you too on the Grande Motte!

snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Emmeline, oh yes, you missed that change. It wasn't of my own volition, but I'm kind of used to it now. Bashes can be dangerous. I used to be JustJill.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Emmeline, I think Scott missed the final 'l' from the URL for that link. The correct one is http://www.insideoutskiing.com/news/blog_files/tignes_summer_2011.html
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
little ms spock, thought so!!!! Yeah, you should definitely come to Tignes, think you'd enjoy all the activities!!

rob@rar, thanks Smile
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rob's link above works fine but I tried to find details of the summer trip by clicking 'Coaching holidays' from the 'blog with photos' linked above - but all I got was the Oct 2012 tune-up. Maybe a broken link somewhere?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Red Leon, thanks, I'll check the link. It might be that you landed on the page which summarises the different trips we do (and opens with the Pre-Season trip). On the righthand side of the page is a sub-menu which takes you to further details of the individual trips. The correct link is http://www.insideoutskiing.com/holidays/summer.html
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rob@rar,

Thanks. My last post was a bit vague Embarassed
From the 'blog with photos' page, clicking 'coaching holidays' gets you here http://www.insideoutskiing.com/holidays.html which doesn't include the summer do - perhaps it should?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Red Leon, yeah, that's the landing page for all our alpine trips. Can you see a sub menu down the right hand side of the page? You should be able to click on "Summer Ski Plus" to get to the details for our summer trip.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Emmeline, I think I've committed to this one now (weekend only). Are you going with someone or are you up for a room share?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
little ms spock, don't think my OH can make it, and Joanne from Mountain Sun hasn't been in touch to say that anyone has asked to share, so yeah - I'm up for a share! Good news that you're coming - looking forward to it Very Happy
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
little ms spockage - right, I'm going to show my ineptitude at anything technical - despite working in IT for 14 years - and ask - how the flip do I set up a Doodle? Should I Google the Doodle or what? I've been told you're an expert on the doodling, so any advice appreciated Very Happy Have a good Easter by the way Smile Smile
snow conditions
Rather tempting rob, week after my 21st Wink mice treat!
latest report
swifty, also see http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1811295&highlight=#1811295 for more pics etc. Hope you can make it, though you should find the hotel rodent free..... Wink
snow report
swifty, dont want to be spammy but a blog on last years trip is at http://www.insideoutskiing.com/news/blog_files/tignes_summer_2011.html
snow report
Haha I've seen pics and reviews! And for that price I can't complain! Could do with an alpine brush up after all the telemarking.
snow conditions
Hi all, just to say that the dates of this trip have now changed, the midweek is now 25th to 28th June, and the weekend is 28th June to 1st July, due to the lifts not opening until the following week. Bit annoying for all involved, but may now be better dates for some people that would have liked to have gone but couldn't.

I'm still doing both courses back to back Toofy Grin

little ms spock, swifty - hope you can make it Smile

http://www.insideoutskiing.com/holidays.html#5
snow report
Emmeline, just got confirmation from t'boss on dates so I can rebook. It means that I'll miss my bestie mate's directorial debut so I've been dithering, but I will be sorting stuff out. Looks like we can still be roomies for a few days.
latest report
little ms spock - gutting about your mate's debut, that sounds exciting! Glad you'll be coming though - getting quite excited now, even though it's weeks away!! Very Happy
ski holidays
Whoop - not long to go now Smile Smile Smile So excited!
ski holidays
Emmeline, me too. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and getting some summer skiing in. I'm planning on making the opening night of my m8's play too on the night before I fly out so I think I have everything covered.
snow conditions
little ms spock - hooray! Very Happy
ski holidays
Well from Rob's post on the Tignes snow report thread, conditions look great out there! http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=79210&start=840#2056928 Dead jealous, hope you have a fab time snowHead
snow report
cathy, thanks - didn't realise that thread was still going Smile WOW - looks amazing, cannot wait! Cheers - I'm wondering if it can top last year Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy