Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flumserberg or Wildhaus/Toggenburg

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking about a spending a day in one of these areas on Saturday.
What are they like? (for 2 experienced snowboarders)
Any good off-piste?
Which gets busier at weekends?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
can't comment on wildhaus but was at flumserberg 3 weeks ago.

its got a good variety of runs spread over a large area, we didn't do any full off piste but skied a lot between the pistes and there was plenty of powder to be found even 2 days after the last dump. there are steeps to be found if u want them and a number of natural half-pipe/mini-valleys to play in

some nice wee stashes to be found hidden in the trees but there's also a couple of decent looking itineraries marked on the piste map if u wanna venture further off piste.

one wee tip if u do go there, piste 30 is not a red it is 30 secs of blue followed by 10 mins of pushing along the flat, we found out to our displeasure first thing in the morning!!

we were there during swiss childrens holidays but the lifts are well set out so we never had to wait much, wasn't the wknd though
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Flums for sure.. Toggenburg is really disjointed and its far to warm at present.. Flums will be busy..especially the two main chairs up from prodalp or tannenboden.

Flums has some cracking off piste, but been a bit warm recently and not much new snow..but should be able to find some stashes if you hike...my favourite local hill.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+1 for Flums

It could well get busy this weekend but in my opinion definitely the better of the two for experienced people than Toggenburg (Wildhaus/St Johann).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy