Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski hame or family friendly skiing in la tania anyone stayed with them

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
has anyone stayed with either of these companies and have any reviews please
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We work with Ski Hame for a trip we run to Meribel in December. The owners (Anne and David) are committed to ensuring their guests have a good time and I'd definitely recommend them. Not sure what their chalet is like in La Tania, but the one we use in Les Allues is very nice.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Stayed with family friendly many times, would have no hesitation in recommending them. Not been for 3 years as we fancied a change of scenary but will likely go back next year. Good staff, great service every time I've been
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+1 for Family Friendly Skiing, especially if you have young kids and want the in-chalet childcare type option.
We've now done 4 years with them.
They have always had the knack of finding good chalet hosts and nannies, so the staff have always been good but they really were great this year.

All chalets on or within 50 yards of the piste too.

(sorry never stayed with Ski Hame so can't compare to them)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I know one of the Ski Hame chalet hosts, and from that side it seems to be really great, shes having a really good time, so theres no staff problems Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
SKi Hame have done a brilliant job on several holidays for me. They also pioneered a shared transfer service in the 3V's with other independent chalet companies and the airport transfer is usually very very timely with no hanging around.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
FFS were very good last month - childcare, etc provided in chalets with flexibility for pickup, etc after lessons if required. They also organised our transfer which was extremely slick (Geneva). Good food, nice hosts, ski in / out chalets. Hot tub in Abigail too.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Very impressed with the Ski Hame chalet in Les Allues in December snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy