Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Another Car Hire Scam?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having been back a week, we have just received a bill from a major car hire operator at Memmingen Airport.

Cunningly, they have marked the car collection down about 30 mins too early and the return as about 2.5 hours later than the actual - and charged us an extra day's rental.

We didn't spot the check out time on our paperwork and the counter was unmanned when we returned in early evening.

This is a new one for us - so I just thought I'd warn fellow Snowheads. Meanwhile, we are pursuing it with the rental agent. The amount involved isn't exactly huge (about €34, which would be quite reasonable for an extra day!) - but we shouldn't have been charged any extra - the snow tyres rip off was quite bad enough... Confused
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I had the same with Avis mountainaddict. An email from British Airways customer services confirming that I was on the flight and that the flight was on time saw them off.

Good luck.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Many car hire compounds have CCTV and recording of vehicle entries and exits. Maybe you should ask them to 'check their CCTV'.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:
Meanwhile, we are pursuing it with the rental agent. The amount involved isn't exactly huge (about €34, which would be quite reasonable for an extra day!)
A result!! E mailed the broker and have had the charge for the extra day refunded Smile .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy