Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens / WC 17 March / Catered chalet / 2 spaces available / Perfect for a couple

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A couple that had been sharing a twin room in our chalet for our up-coming trip to Val Thorens has had to drop out due to unforeseen circumstances. As a result, we have two spaces up for grabs in a twin room. Our preference would be for both spaces to go to either a couple, or to two friends happy to bunk together although clearly beggers can't be choosers and singles are welcome to express an interest.

We paid £610 per person for the trip, but the spaces are available £500 per person given the short notice. That includes flights to Chambery from Gatwick (at sociable hours), transfers from the airport, and catered accommodation which is ski-in/ski-out. The chalet has a pool which is shared with a second connected chalet. The price doesn't include lift spaces or kit hire.

We are all in our 20's, professional, and the group consists largely of skiers with one boarder. We are largely London based. Experience within the group varies from early-intermediate through to advanced. We have always tended to ski the mornings in smaller ability based groups before meeting up at lunch and having a more relaxed and sociable afternoon. We'd love for you to ski/board with us but there would be no pressure to do so.

Do get in touch if you are interested. If you are London based we’d ideally like you to meet one or two of us for a drink somewhere, for your comfort as much as for ours.

Just to give you a bit of a feel for who we are this is a video we made after our holiday last year:

Skiing in Nendaz 2011 from Ed Skinner
http://vimeo.com/21230053

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 13-03-12 21:11; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great video, I assume the advanced skiers were off piste and out of camera range!

Have fun and I hope you find someone
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi " tednol " - I've sent you a pm ( private message ) - you can read it by clicking on Send/Receive Messages option on the top right of the screen.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The spaces are no longer available.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey tobs! Nice video.
Have a good holiday mate, Im sad to be missing out - but was just too soon after the last trip! Glad you managed to find someone.
Cheers Stu
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy