Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kirchberg (+Kitzbühel), Austria, this Saturday (March 3rd) - £250 half-board 2 places

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to unfortunate circumstances, there are 2 places available for a week in Kirchberg, Austria, going this Saturday (March 3rd) from Manchester airport! Flights, transfers and half-board accommodation are included. Lift pass extra. You would have your own room. £250 per person if you are interested. I paid £450 full price, so it is a pretty good deal.

Skiers and snowboarders in the trip, but, as above, you would have your own room, so could do your own thing.

The lift pass covers Kitzbühel also. Need to know by end of play today (Thursday) as the flights are EARLY Saturday morning.

Offers accepted.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was almost certain to go UCPA on sat but conditions look pretty grim in france.

- what are the conditions like in Kitchberg/Kitzbuhel
- how early are the flights (this could be the biggest problem)
- Ski Carriage is it included or can it be?
- what time are the flights home?

Thanks.

R.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
by the way I am a single, don't know if that makes a difference (if it is £250 per person for a double/twin)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Am new to the forum but not to skiing. Know the Kitzbuhel area and would be up for a place or a room share. 62yo married but fit and still have a sense of humour.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the responses guys. The situation at present is that we have until end of business today in order to get the names changed on the tickets. The conditions, as far as I can tell, are ok. There has been a fair bit of snow, but, just recently, it has warmed up a bit, and they experienced a bit of rain. People seem to report that some areas have been a bit slushy in the afternoon, lower down. That said, I believe it is still good conditions, with some more snow on the way. Sounds like sun-cream will be required!

We fly out early Saturday (this Saturday) morning from Manchester, 7:20 am, so we are getting to the airport at 5:15 am. Ski carriage is not included in the 2 spare tickets, I imagine it could be added on this afternoon. We arrive back in Manchester at 12:50 pm.

Just to confirm:

3 Mar TCX2364 Man 07.20 arrive SZG 10.35 (Austrian Time)
10 MAR Szg 11.35 arrive MAn 12.50

Would you guys be willing to share? I understand if not. Just trying to not lose too much dosh!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
OK. Update...The travel agents shut at 5pm, so we have half-an-hour left!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sorry I was out for the afternoon and have only just seen the mail. Is it too late now. I would be willing to share. I have no idea how I get to speak to you direct or estalish an E mail link
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well, we have 1 place left. Technically, the tour operator said 5pm today was the latest that we could change the names. However, my friend who booked it all, spoke to them just before they closed, and is emailing the details of the other person tonight, so that they can update the name first thing tomorrow. The tour operator were being a bit arsey to be honest, and are charging, wait for it, £80 to change the name! So, there is 1 place left, assuming you are ok to share a room for the week. And, this depends on them allowing us to do another name change. As long as we can email them tonight, I can't see the problem, it will probably take them all of 2 seconds to sort both out in the morning.

I will private message you my contact details, you should then get an email alert informing you of this.

Paul
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy