Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2/ K2 rep contact details ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone help me get in touch with K2 IE a phone number or an email address as a friends teenage son has a set of K2 twin tips and they have a delam on the top surface.

They live in Edinburgh and have been to a couple of shops but a repair doesn't seem possible and they bought them in the US so can't take them back to the shop?

any help would be ace
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
UK contact form here http://k2skis.com/contact?dept=uk
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try lee@k2-uk.co.UK

Very helpful bloke. Going through the website is like getting blood from a stone.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I had a set of K2 poles where the handles had worn after just a few uses. Finally I went through their website and got hold of the complaints dept. The upshot being that I was given a name and told to go to a local K2 stockist and ask for them to be sent away for assessment etc.................... It was just all a bit too much for a 40 quid set of poles - esp. as I am probably miles from a stockist (poles were a pressie and each pair have worn in a similar way rolling eyes ) and I'm still using them. These complaints services are all very well, but I sometimes think that they make them difficult to use on purpose to stop you from claiming against them (K2 aren't alone in this BTW)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lovely job, I will give this gentleman Lee and email and see how I fare. The website is indeed an nightmare to get to the bottom of who you can contact in the event of having problems with your gear.

It seems that if you are spending, then it's easy to communicate and get hold of them but if you have a problem then they deliberately make it difficult to contact them.

Thanks for all the help
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snowhead stumpy works for K2 in the UK. Try PM.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I contacted K2 through their Facebook page and got a reply
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Or go to your local K2 dealer, they should deal with it for you as it is a world wide warranty.... Shouldn't have anything to do with where you buy it! Just be nice and don't demand! (speaking as a dealer) its a pain in the backside to deal with for no reward! (take a box of chocolates with you wink )
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ohh that is if the skis are within there year warranty!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yeah....I tried the dealer thing but the girl who runs the shop made no sense at all, I know that sounds weird and i can assure you that no one is more confused than me - she literally made no sense at all and started going on about K2 requiring the serial number to track the sale etc....They are not even my bleedin' skis!!

They are still under warranty so we will keep trying this nice young chap Lee and hopefully get it sorted out.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
davidhammy, there are very few shops i know who note serial numbers when you buy a pair of skis, so long as either you have proof of purchase or the ski is a new season product (ie could not have been available more than a year ago) then any dealer should deal with this

it is part and parcel of being a dealer for a product which comes with a world wide warranty, as Dan Smith said it is a thankless task and many dealers just get the hump about it if they didn't sell the product...it is at times like this that they should be helpful...you never know you might actually buy something from them next time round
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I had some problems last year with some K2s delaminating - i bought them from Sport Conrad - shipped them back to k2 with copy of the invoice and got some some new skis! - I spoke to a girl called Gail Sweeney
K2-Purefishing
1 Brooklands
Moons Moat Drive
Redditch
Worcs
B98 9DW
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Marksovereign

Thanks so much for that, exactly the type of info I was looking for. I have forwarded the info to my friend and they are going to send them a snail mail right now!!

Thanks again
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
davidhammy, Gail Sweeney at K2 looks after all their warranty stuff & she's very helpful. Save your snail mail & get your mate to call her on 01527 405410.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy